RemedySpot.com

Cautiously Optimistic ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm happy to report I got home tonight and Mother seems so much better. She ambulates so much better and her voice is improving, her overall color is better. She's getting back to her old ornery self! I'm feeling a lot better about things! Thanks guys for being here for me, you've no idea what a trial I've been going through! *~*~*~*"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre*~*~*~*"Giving Up Is Not An Option ..." - Sapphyre

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Glad both you and your Mom are feeling better, what did you gals have? aSapphyre <sapphyreonalosingstreak@...> wrote: I'm happy to report I got home tonight and Mother seems so much better. She ambulates so much better and her voice is improving, her overall color is better. She's getting back to her old

ornery self! I'm feeling a lot better about things! Thanks guys for being here for me, you've no idea what a trial I've been going through! *~*~*~*"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre*~*~*~*"Giving Up Is Not An Option ..." - Sapphyre Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Something like the flu but it was really bad. I STILL don't completely have my voice back and today was feeling very drained. But all the coughing and snotty mess is gone thank the goddess. *~*~*~*"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre*~*~*~*"Giving Up Is Not An Option ..." - Sapphyre

Re: Cautiously Optimistic ...

Glad both you and your Mom are feeling better, what did you gals have?

aSapphyre <sapphyreonalosingst reak (DOT) com> wrote:

I'm happy to report I got home tonight and Mother seems so much better. She ambulates so much better and her voice is improving, her overall color is better. She's getting back to her old ornery self! I'm feeling a lot better about things! Thanks guys for being here for me, you've no idea what a trial I've been going through! *~*~*~*"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre*~*~*~*"Giving Up Is Not An Option ..." - Sapphyre

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.