RemedySpot.com

The Results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Must be taken sitting, because I was FLOORED LOL!! Ok - you remember my post from the other day about being "way over my points for the week" - I was honest with my journal, I just didn't "confess" to you all just how many points over (LOL).

(( deep breath here ))

Well. I was over by 99 points. Meaning 15 extra points worth of eating a day, if you do the math. Yes, I know this is gross negligence on my part. And, if I were to continually eat like that, the scale would go UP and not DOWN. BUT I don't eat like that typically much nowadays, so I am going to be ok. It *was* vacation, after all. ;-)

NOW - drum roll please:

On to the weigh-in this week. Remember you know *what* "week" it is (tom, in case you forgot, whispering). Anyway. I am DOWN 2.6 lbs this week!! HOW'S THAT!!??!! Yippie. I cannot explain it, especially since the exercise has been compromised this week due to injured wing (arm) from shoveling snow. I only made Curves 2x. I jogged on the trampoline one night. Ok, and some walking. The rest has been R & Ring the body and soul LOL!!

The only thing I can account to is: lots of fruits, veggies and water since my return home!! Onward and downward, friends!! Have a great weekend!!

I've think I am caught up with reading and responding to the posts from this past week. I have *got* to get my tree down. Yes, don't ask.... our Christmas tree is still up. LOL!! I need to do dishes, laundry, menu planning and shopping. Weekends are not long enough!!

Talk with you soon-

in WA310/255.6/170 (WW Flex) - 2.6 this week!!)WOOOOHOOOOO - 54.4 lbs gone!!"You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, if you hold that desire with singleness of purpose." --Abraham LincolnStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.