RemedySpot.com

Tuesday ... Not So Good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tuesday morning started with WI, up about 1 1/2 pounds of the 10 I lost while sick. But I have a handle on it. Now at least. After WI I had to deal with the car, took it to have it's first servicing, then took it for an estimate on the damage from the woman backing into me. $1286.68 in damages. The body shop says the insurance company she has is cheap and they probably won't pay the estimate so I don't know how it's going to go, now I'm waiting for their adjuster to come see the damage. On the way to the body shop Mother and I stopped for lunch at an all you can eat fried chicken buffet, I couldn't control myself so I ate horribly. It prompty made me sick so I'm going to hold on to that for revulsion therapy for the next

time.

I logged almost 300 miles on the road yesterday I STILL had to go to work and was only there a little over 2 1/2 hours I shouldn't have bothered. I went to WalMart on the way home and looked at the pedometers they have there, they only have one it's 7.44 and does a bunch of things, I'll get one payday, there's not much I can do outside right now we're into a constant rain right now.

Ok so that's how my yesterday's going, I'm working to make the rest of the week better.*~*~*~*"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre*~*~*~*"Giving Up Is Not An Option ..." - Sapphyre

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.