RemedySpot.com

's message Tuesday Nov 25, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WORKOUT YESTERDAY?Tuesday, 25 November 2008Yep that’s my question to you this morning. Did you work out yesterday? You know… Monday!What? I can’t hear you! Oh, you were too busy? You had shopping to do and you had to hit the supermarket? Oh, I understand now. And now YOU have to understand something. If you don’t exercise this week, you will feel like a Butterball Turkey at the end of the week. And you don’t want to feel like that. Do you? Feeling food bloated is a terrible feeling! Sometimes you feel like you’re gonna explode!Now I know you, and you know me, and there is a possibility we may not be eating so perfectly this week … thanks to the Pilgrims! Ya know, 1600 calories can become 2200 calories in an instant! And all those calories add up to a pound. And you know that 3500 calories of eating will put an extra pound somewhere on your body.I don’t care what you have to do this week. I have lots to do too! But you’ve got to get your one hour workout in every day this turkey week. You should be stretching in the morning and in the evening. When you stretch in the morning, it gives your whole body energy. And when you stretch slowly at night, it calms your body to sleep.You’ve gotta do your cardio to burn those calories in the stuffing and pie. Oh my! And cardio does that! You burn calories during your whole workout and you continue to burn calories an hour or so after. And of course there’s the toning. Where are your free weights or your toning rings and cords? Where do you keep them? When’s the last time you had them in your hands? You know toning burns calories too, and strengthens your muscles and bones. And you need good strong muscles and bones to really carve a turkey well.Maybe you’ve been exercising consistently up to right now. And maybe you’ve taken a break from your exercise routine. And if that’s you, you’ve gotta get back on track now. I talk about exercise often because it means so much to me. For the first one third of my life, I did not exercise. I didn’t do anything that looked like movement. In other words, I was a slug. And now I’m an aerobic bug.

So what workout will you do today? Please make the time for your health. And your health will make time for you.Love,