RemedySpot.com

's motd Friday November 21, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE LANDSCAPER

Friday, 21 November 2008

One of my goals at the beginning of this year was to redo some areas of my backyard. So I went out there and really spent some time looking at my backyard territory. I took a pad and pencil with me and began making sketches of how I wanted it all to look.

And so far this year, I've kept the resolution I made at the start of the year and have redone quite a few areas of my backyard. Now I have only one more area of it left to do and that's the part I'll be working on today.I've already bought 20 bags of soil and later today I'm going to the nursery to scout for some new plants. I have to be sure and select plants that will like the shade provided by the elm trees I planted, 24 years ago. Oh, they are so tall and beautiful now!After making my selections, I'll bring those plants home and create a beautiful design with them for the backyard. I'll water and fertilize them so they can grow healthy, beautiful and strong. All the work I have planned for the yard today got me thinking. See, we're all really our own landscapers. Yep, all of that body living beneath your neck is your territory. It's the "yard" you have to show off to the rest of the world.

And maybe it's time for you to redesign some areas of your body. Now, how do you do that? Well, you do it by giving your body the most nourishing foods and moving your body so it stays feeling young and strong. And of course, all of that takes planning. It takes going to the grocery store with an intelligent shopping list, for starters. And don't forget, like those plants in the yard, your body needs plenty of water, too.And even though we're near the end of November already, its not too late for you to so some landscaping on your body this year. And won't you feel good once you begin redesigning that body of yours and, I mean...right now, today!Oh yes, there will be lots of temptations calling your name this weekend and all the way through the end of the year. But I truly believe that you can handle them. You know what I keep telling you. You're a wonderful person and you deserve to win an award for the "landscaping" job you decide to do on your body. And what will that award be? Well, your good health, of course!

When I'm finished with my landscaping effort, I'll stand back and be so very proud. And you know what? Pride is a good thing to have. Pride helps you believe in yourself and in what you can achieve in this life. Well, I'd better go and make out my list of everything I'll need to make sure my yard project is well done. Have a terrific weekend everybody and remember what I've told you today.Love,