RemedySpot.com

Mindless Eating ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friday I had been doing so well, it was late in the afternoon and I'd only consumed a little over 1000 calories ... then ... THIS happened:

Later, 4:05 p.m. Ah crap I shouldn't eat the rest of the day. J- (boss) brought me a HUGE piece of cake and I ate it, mindlessly, without thinking. After I did it I thought, why didn't I wrap that up put it in my lunch container and give it to Mother when I got home!? WHY did I eat it?! He wouldn't have known the difference. I'm so stupid sometimes.I had no business eating the cake, I just started eating it without a thought. I'd been so careful during the day HOW did I let myself do this? Mindless eating. It was my boss that gave it to me, eagerness to please him caused me to eat it, but I didn't even THINK ... I could have taken a bite, and wrapped it up and put it away and given it to someone. WHY didn't I do that!?

*~*~*~*

"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine".-Buddha

*~*~*~*

"Giving Up Is NOT An Option." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Whoever Said 'Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels' Obviously Never Had A Jalapeno Double Cheeseburger ..." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Don't Dig Your Grave With Your Own Knife and Fork." - English Proverb

*~*~*~*

"Don't borrow someone else's spectacles to view yourself with."--Simon Travaglia