RemedySpot.com

diabetes - it's official

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Vickie,

As a person having diabetes myself, I know how you must feel. Don't get discouraged. Just hang in there.

What was your blood sugar reading, if you wouldn't mind telling me? Also, please let me know how the medicine, Janumet, works for you. I am on three different types of oral meds myself and have been hearing about Janumet. I would love to get off the three pills and just take one if Janumet works that well. I know it would be up to my doctor, but I would still like to know how it works for you.

Losing weight can only help with your diabetes, so that might be an additional motivation for you. That's what really started me on my diet. I have had diabetes for some time and was taking insulin shots along with my oral meds...but since I have lost my weight, my doctor took me off my shots. Now I'm working toward getting off my oral meds. Just getting off the insulin was a wonderful thing for me!

Again, hang in there and I'll be cheering for you!

--332.8/273.4/158 "Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

-------------- Original message from "derfsvic" <derfsvic@...>: --------------

well I went to the doc today and it is official. I have diabetes. He put me on an oral medication Janumet. I sure hope it does not stop my weight loss !VickieWest Virginia

In a message dated 11/24/2008 9:08:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, derfsvic@... writes:

well I went to the doc today and it is official. I have diabetes.

Hugs Vickie - not all meds cause weight gain, so hope thing go well for you.

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!