RemedySpot.com

RE: New Motivation!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/6/2008 12:19:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, luvs_cats@... writes:

I don't understand...if I have lost 56 pounds so far...why aren't my clothes becoming bigger than they are? I know I still have over 100 pounds to lose to reach my final goal, but I would like to see more results in my clothes than this. I am not one to take measurements, so I don't know if I have lost inches or not...

I'd say it depends on where you are losing the lbs from. I have lost 55 lbs and 66 inches. I've definitely gone down 2-3 sizes. When I started, I was in 26-28-30 range, depending on style, etc and am now in 18-20-22 depending on where/what I am buying.

I also stand firmly on taking measurements as best you can of the key areas, if nothing else. Then you will be able to see the differences.

Hugs-

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

In a message dated 12/6/2008 12:30:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, pmleehere@... writes:

I also learned I hid (still do hide) under my clothes so I can wear larger clothes and they "fit". My sister told me, after I lost 100 or so pounds that I needed to start getting clothes that actually fit! She took me shopping to show me how some things that I thought were much too small were actually the right size for me!

This is one thing I struggle with too - is the image I have in my head of how I look.

Example: Thursday I wore my "little black dress" that I bought for the Phantom to work and added a bright striped scarf around the neck for color and it was really pretty, but part of me thought I should still be in the size bigger. With all the compliments I received all day, I know I was not doing any fashion no-no's, so it's all good....

Definitely be sure you are wearing clothes that fit well and complement your body.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I think I will start to measure myself...at least as you said, at the main areas. That will let me know if I am at least losing inches or not.

Thanks for the advice and keep up your good job at losing!

--"Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

-------------- Original message from ABrite@...: --------------

In a message dated 12/6/2008 12:19:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, luvs_catsbellsouth (DOT) net writes:

I don't understand...if I have lost 56 pounds so far...why aren't my clothes becoming bigger than they are? I know I still have over 100 pounds to lose to reach my final goal, but I would like to see more results in my clothes than this. I am not one to take measurements, so I don't know if I have lost inches or not...

I'd say it depends on where you are losing the lbs from. I have lost 55 lbs and 66 inches. I've definitely gone down 2-3 sizes. When I started, I was in 26-28-30 range, depending on style, etc and am now in 18-20-22 depending on where/what I am buying.

I also stand firmly on taking measurements as best you can of the key areas, if nothing else. Then you will be able to see the differences.

Hugs-

One thing to remember about clothes is that sizes are never the exact same from company to company. So that makes it hard to judge if you have really went down or up in sizes. Right now I am mostly wearing 28 in pants, but I have one pair that is 32 and another pair that are 22. I swear if you hold them up together they all look the same exact size in the waist.

Weight comes off in different places on different people. Try taking measurements and you will be surprised. I have actually lost an inch off my neck in 11 months, that is weird to me I never thought about losing weight off my neck.

I guess I am just saying that you have lost a bunch of weight so don't stress over the clothes.

Vickie

West Virginia (currently winter wonderland)

Thanks Vickie,

I am going to start taking my measurements. I think that will help me see my progress even though it might not show in my clothes size. I will just have to have several different sizes...that will work okay.

I will keep forging on...a lot more to lose!

--"Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

-------------- Original message from Vickie Buck <derfsvic@...>: --------------

One thing to remember about clothes is that sizes are never the exact same from company to company. So that makes it hard to judge if you have really went down or up in sizes. Right now I am mostly wearing 28 in pants, but I have one pair that is 32 and another pair that are 22. I swear if you hold them up together they all look the same exact size in the waist.

Weight comes off in different places on different people. Try taking measurements and you will be surprised. I have actually lost an inch off my neck in 11 months, that is weird to me I never thought about losing weight off my neck.

I guess I am just saying that you have lost a bunch of weight so don't stress over the clothes.

Vickie

West Virginia (currently winter wonderland)

In a message dated 12/6/2008 9:37:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, derfsvic@... writes:

I agree. "It" (size of clothes) is just another number for us to get crazy and cranky over. Go by how you feel and if your health is getting better.

Hugs-

It's Boston Proper. Here's the webbiesite: www.bostonproper.com

*~*~*~*

"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine".-Buddha

*~*~*~*

"Giving Up Is NOT An Option." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Whoever Said 'Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels' Obviously Never Had A Jalapeno Double Cheeseburger ..." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Don't Dig Your Grave With Your Own Knife and Fork." - English Proverb

*~*~*~*

"Don't borrow someone else's spectacles to view yourself with."--Simon Travaglia

From: The Waitleys <judyw@...>Subject: RE: New Motivation!100-plus Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 10:06 PM

I love motivation like this!! J I too love to look at catalogs and websites for clothes. You will have to let us know what this catalog is. It sounds great!!

In Christ, Judy

's Biggest Fan

Homeschooling Mama to

, Dorothy, Maxwell and Emma

www.waitleysupersix .blogspot. com

From: 100-plus@group s.com [mailto:100- plus@groups .com] On Behalf Of SapphyreSent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:32 PM100Plus ListSubject: New Motivation!

My boss's wife is a petite slim thing. Of course they are well off, so she gets LOTS of catalogs. Some of the jewelry catalogs she gets make me drool! Well, she got one today that I just HAD to sign up to get myself. The clothes in it are just my style. Lots of tunics, gypsy skirts, swirly, pretty clothes. The only thing is they don't carry sizes larger than 16. Got to get this weight off now to get some of those clothes!

I love to catalog shop, I used to all the time but have stopped. Her catalogs really got me going again!

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine".-Buddha

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

"Whoever Said 'Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels' Obviously Never Had A Jalapeno Double Cheeseburger ..." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

"Don't borrow someone else's spectacles to view yourself with."--Simon Travaglia

I don't really know how much I have lost officially. I errored out my scale that was 330, so I know I weighed more than that. I started paying attention to the weight loss when I went to dr. and finally stepped on scale, after the horrifying experience of buying that "big scale" and still erroring it out! I was 297 then. I am now 187. (I was as low as 176 last year and have been gaining and losing the same 20 or so pounds. FRUSTRATING!)

So, I went from a size 30-32 to now wearing 12-14.

a apmleehere@...

From: "luvs_cats@..." <luvs_cats@...>100-plus Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 2:44:57 PMSubject: Re: New Motivation!

WOW!!! Not to be nosy or anything, how much weight have you lost?? Sounds like you did great!!! I hope I will be able to lose like you did!

Getting back to the clothes subject, maybe that's my problem...I'm trying to hide underneath my clothes because of my weight. I have never liked wearing my clothes the least bit tight...now that I look back...and I know it's because of how I look. Maybe when I lose more weight and as I continue to exercise, I will come out of ***hiding***! It might be that I still like to wear loose fitting clothes...I don't know because I have never worn anything but that kind. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

--332.8/273.4/158 "Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

--------- New Motivation!

My boss's wife is a petite slim thing. Of course they are well off, so she gets LOTS of catalogs. Some of the jewelry catalogs she gets make me drool! Well, she got one today that I just HAD to sign up to get myself. The clothes in it are just my style. Lots of tunics, gypsy skirts, swirly, pretty clothes. The only thing is they don't carry sizes larger than 16. Got to get this weight off now to get some of those clothes!

I love to catalog shop, I used to all the time but have stopped. Her catalogs really got me going again!

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

WOW!!!

This is so great to hear. Congrats on the super weight loss and for

actually doing this. This is the hardest thing I have ever done!

How long did it take you to lose it?

In

Christ, Judy

's

Biggest Fan

Homeschooling

Mama to

Dorothy, Maxwell and Emma

www.waitleysupersix.blogspot.com

100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of pmleehere

Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:40 PM

100-plus

Subject: Re: New Motivation!

I

don't really know how much I have lost officially. I errored out my

scale that was 330, so I know I weighed more than that. I started

paying attention to the weight loss when I went to dr. and finally stepped on

scale, after the horrifying experience of buying that " big

scale " and still erroring it out! I was 297 then. I am now

187. (I was as low as 176 last year and have been gaining and losing the

same 20 or so pounds. FRUSTRATING!)

So, I

went from a size 30-32 to now wearing 12-14.

a

a

pmleehere@...

> And as far as my clothes...I see where others, when they lose 40 or

50 pounds, tend to go down at least 2 sizes...sometimes 3 sizes. I have

just gone down 1 size...and in some things I still wear the same size.

Don't feel bad, . I wore the same size at 180 as I did at 296

decades later. It all depends on where you lose/gain your weight. Some

people, like me, change where clothing size doesn't really matter much -

in my face and neck, back fat, breast, upper thighs. When I lose, my

pant legs may have a bit more room, there might be less bulging under

the bra band, and those rare times when I was able to do a lot of

exercise and firm the belly up a bit, the t-shirts hugged the front a

bit less, but the size never changed. I tried going down from a 3x to 2x

t-shirt after I lost 45 pounds but they were just too tight for comfort

for me.

I wish I was one of those ladies who can drop a size for every 5 pounds!

Sue in NJ

Sue,

That sounds exactly like me. I am resolved not to worry about it now. I realize everybody is different, so as long as I am losing, that's what matters. You and I sound a lot alike, as far as our clothes fitting us. I have noticed that my pant legs are a lot looser than they were and people are all the time telling me how much I have lost in my face and neck...so, I guess that's where I'm losing it at.

I began taking measurements this morning...will take them again in one month...just to see where I am losing at. Just curious!!!

Take care,

--

"Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

-------------- Original message from "Sue in NJ" <sue_in_nj@...>: --------------

> And as far as my clothes...I see where others, when they lose 40 or50 pounds, tend to go down at least 2 sizes...sometimes 3 sizes. I havejust gone down 1 size...and in some things I still wear the same size.Don't feel bad, . I wore the same size at 180 as I did at 296decades later. It all depends on where you lose/gain your weight. Somepeople, like me, change where clothing size doesn't really matter much -in my face and neck, back fat, breast, upper thighs. When I lose, mypant legs may have a bit more room, there might be less bulging underthe bra band, and those rare times when I was able to do a lot ofexercise and firm the belly up a bit, the t-shirts hugged the front abit less, but the size never changed. I tried going down from a 3x to 2xt-shirt after I lost 45 pounds but they were just too tight for comfortfor me.I wish I was one of those ladies who can drop a size for every 5 pounds!Sue in NJ

WOW!!!

This is so great to hear. Congrats on the super weight loss and for

actually doing this. This is the hardest thing I have ever done!

How long did it take you to lose it?I officially started the journey May of 2005. I was at my lowest in August of 2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest.a

In

Christ, Judy 's

Biggest Fan Homeschooling

Mama to ,

Dorothy, Maxwell and Emma www.waitleysupersix .blogspot. com

100-plus@group s.com [mailto:100- plus@groups .com] On Behalf Of pmleehere

Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:40 PM

100-plus@group s.com

I

don't really know how much I have lost officially. I errored out my

scale that was 330, so I know I weighed more than that. I started

paying attention to the weight loss when I went to dr. and finally stepped on

scale, after the horrifying experience of buying that "big

scale" and still erroring it out! I was 297 then. I am now

187. (I was as low as 176 last year and have been gaining and losing the

same 20 or so pounds. FRUSTRATING! )

So, I

went from a size 30-32 to now wearing 12-14.

a

a

pmleehere (DOT) com

Awesome!!

Congrats again on sticking with this and hanging in there. Ok, another question

for you but this one is a bit odd. Do you have the “skin”

problem that I hear so much about with people who have lost their weight very

quickly, didn’t exercise, or have had gastric bypass??

In

Christ, Judy

's

Biggest Fan

Homeschooling

Mama to

100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of pmleehere

Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 11:58 AM

100-plus

I officially started the journey May of 2005. I

was at my lowest in August of 2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest.

a

I did exercise. I didn't lose that quickly. I didn't have surgery. I have LOTS of skin issues! Bat wing arms... Extra skin on stomach... Saggy, you knows...wrinkly thighs... I am quite the vision! Thank goodness for clothes! apmleehere@...From: The Waitleys <judyw@...>100-plus Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 2:14:12 PMSubject: RE: New Motivation!

Awesome!!

Congrats again on sticking with this and hanging in there. Ok, another question

for you but this one is a bit odd. Do you have the “skin”

problem that I hear so much about with people who have lost their weight very

quickly, didn’t exercise, or have had gastric bypass??

In

Christ, Judy 's

Biggest Fan Homeschooling

Mama to ,

Dorothy, Maxwell and Emma www.waitleysupersix .blogspot. com

100-plus@group s.com

was at my lowest in August of 2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest. a

UGH,

that doesn’t sound very promising! Maybe because I am young (well

32 but still young) my skin will be REALLY elastic! LOL I have to

say, I am not above a tummy tuck someday. LOL

In

Christ, Judy

's

Biggest Fan

Homeschooling

Mama to

[mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of pmleehere

Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:56 PM

100-plus

I did

exercise. I didn't lose that quickly. I didn't have surgery. I have

LOTS of skin issues! Bat wing arms... Extra skin on stomach... Saggy, you

knows...wrinkly thighs... I am quite the vision! Thank goodness for

clothes!

a

pmleehere@...

100-plus

Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 2:14:12 PM

Subject: RE: New Motivation!

Awesome!! Congrats again on sticking with this

and hanging in there. Ok, another question for you but this one is a bit

odd. Do you have the “skin” problem that I hear so much about

with people who have lost their weight very quickly, didn’t exercise, or

have had gastric bypass??

In Christ, Judy

's Biggest Fan

Homeschooling Mama to

www.waitleysupersix .blogspot. com

100-plus@group s.com

was at my lowest in August of 2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest.

a

This is something I have worried about since I started. I'm at the far end of 40 and this is the third time I'm going for a big loss, though this is a really big one for me at 110, maybe 120. So as I lose I see my skin not snapping back like it did before. It even looks crepe and the neck just kind of horrifies me. So I am moisturizing like crazy. Also the last time I lost I never did get rid of the stomach pooch though I wasn't exercising like I am now. So I figure I'll get as much done through exercising and if I just can't get rid of it or it is all saggy I am so getting something done about it. I mean, after all the work I want to look as much like what I am shooting for as possible. I want that sexy body! I know that is a subjective idea but damn don't we all have that image in our head? That's what I am going for and it is the best damn motivation out there! That and maybe getting me a sexy man to go with the sexy new body I will have. Well, that is the motivation I am using anyway and it seems to be working so why tinker with it too much? G "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."~Cheryl Zuccaro On Dec 12, 2008, at 9:17 PM, The Waitleys wrote:UGH, that doesn’t sound very promising! Maybe because I am young (well 32 but still young) my skin will be REALLY elastic! LOL I have to say, I am not above a tummy tuck someday. LOL In Christ, Judy's Biggest FanHomeschooling Mama to, Dorothy, Maxwell and Emmawww.waitleysupersix.blogspot.com From: 100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of pmleehereSent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:56 PM100-plus Subject: Re: New Motivation! I did exercise. I didn't lose that quickly. I didn't have surgery. I have LOTS of skin issues! Bat wing arms... Extra skin on stomach... Saggy, you knows...wrinkly thighs... I am quite the vision! Thank goodness for clothes! apmleehere@... From: The Waitleys <judyw@...>100-plus Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 2:14:12 PMSubject: RE: New Motivation!Awesome!! Congrats again on sticking with this and hanging in there. Ok, another question for you but this one is a bit odd. Do you have the “skin” problem that I hear so much about with people who have lost their weight very quickly, didn’t exercise, or have had gastric bypass?? In Christ, Judy's Biggest FanHomeschooling Mama to, Dorothy, Maxwell and Emmawww.waitleysupersix .blogspot. com From: 100-plus@group s.com [mailto:100- plus@groups .com] On Behalf Of pmleehereSent: Monday, December 08, 2008 11:58 AM100-plus@group s.comSubject: Re: New Motivation! I officially started the journey May of 2005. I was at my lowest in August of 2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest. a <image001.jpg>

I

read some interesting info on this the other day. It said to pinch the

back of your hand and pull your skin up. Super thin huh?? It should

be anyway. LOL Well if the skin that is hanging on your body isn’t

like the skin on the back of your hand then there is more than likely fat

trapped in the skin. You need to build more lean muscle mass in that area

so that you can continue to work on losing the fat that is in the skin.

The more fat you get out the more the skin will shrink back. It still may

not shrink back totally but it will be less than what it was with fat in it. If

it is still hanging and is like the skin on the back of your hand then you will

probably have to get it surgically removed. The article said in the

majority of people though if you build enough lean muscle mass WHILE you are

losing the fat you shouldn’t have much excess skin. I think gaining

the lean muscle mass is key. I talked with the guy who owns the gym I go

to the other day and he told me that if I am losing more than 1% of my body

weight a week I am losing 1% fat and the rest lean muscle mass. That is

how the excess skin comes about was his theory. So that puts me at about

3 pounds per week which is about right and is obtainable for me. I want

to do this the healthiest way and the best way for my body. I hear ya on

the sexy body. I want one tooooooooo! I am sure my hubby won’t

mind either! LOL

In

Christ, Judy

's

Biggest Fan

Homeschooling

Mama to

100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of

Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 11:00 PM

100-plus

This is something I have worried about since I started. I'm at the far end

of 40 and this is the third time I'm going for a big loss, though this is a

really big one for me at 110, maybe 120. So as I lose I see my skin not

snapping back like it did before. It even looks crepe and the neck just kind of

horrifies me. So I am moisturizing like crazy. Also the last time I lost I

never did get rid of the stomach pooch though I wasn't exercising like I am

now. So I figure I'll get as much done through exercising and if I just can't

get rid of it or it is all saggy I am so getting something done about it. I

mean, after all the work I want to look as much like what I am shooting for as

possible. I want that sexy body! I know that is a subjective idea but damn

don't we all have that image in our head? That's what I am going for and it is

the best damn motivation out there! That and maybe getting me a sexy man to go

with the sexy new body I will have. Well, that is the motivation I am using

anyway and it seems to be working so why tinker with it too much?

G

" It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a

piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my

life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,

all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous

and loving as they are. " ~Cheryl Zuccaro

On Dec 12, 2008, at 9:17 PM, The Waitleys wrote:

UGH, that doesn’t sound very promising! Maybe because

I am young (well 32 but still young) my skin will be REALLY elastic!

LOL I have to say, I am not above a tummy tuck someday. LOL

In Christ, Judy

's Biggest Fan

Homeschooling Mama to

Sent: Monday, December 08,

2008 3:56 PM

100-plus

Subject: Re:

New Motivation!

I did exercise. I didn't lose that quickly. I didn't have

surgery. I have LOTS of skin issues! Bat wing arms... Extra skin on

stomach... Saggy, you knows...wrinkly thighs... I am quite the vision!

Thank goodness for clothes!

a

pmleehere@...

Waitleys <judyw@...>

100-plus

Sent: Monday, December 8,

2008 2:14:12 PM

Subject: RE:

New Motivation!

Awesome!!

Congrats again on sticking with this and hanging in there. Ok, another

question for you but this one is a bit odd. Do you have the

“skin” problem that I hear so much about with people who have lost

their weight very quickly, didn’t exercise, or have had gastric bypass??

In Christ, Judy

's Biggest

Fan

Homeschooling

Mama to

, Dorothy,

Maxwell and Emma

www.waitleysupersix

..blogspot. com

..com] On Behalf Of pmleehere

Sent: Monday, December 08,

2008 11:58 AM

100-plus@group

s.com

Subject: Re:

New Motivation!

I officially

started the journey May of 2005. I was at my lowest in August of

2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest.

a

<image001.jpg>

Thanks Judy. The skin on the back of hands is one of the places it seems not to fit so well, like it is more wrinkled than it was. But there is still fat there to lose so I am hoping that in the end it will be okay. And still I moisturize as much as I can. As for the rest of the body, I workout 3 days a week lifting weights and doing the strength training thing to do just that, build the lean muscle mass. I do still have 60-70 lbs to go so I do have hope that the rest will be okay. There is just so much in front that I worry I may never be able to work it off, but I sure am going to try! G "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."~Cheryl Zuccaro On Dec 12, 2008, at 10:10 PM, The Waitleys wrote:I read some interesting info on this the other day. It said to pinch the back of your hand and pull your skin up. Super thin huh?? It should be anyway. LOL Well if the skin that is hanging on your body isn’t like the skin on the back of your hand then there is more than likely fat trapped in the skin. You need to build more lean muscle mass in that area so that you can continue to work on losing the fat that is in the skin. The more fat you get out the more the skin will shrink back. It still may not shrink back totally but it will be less than what it was with fat in it. If it is still hanging and is like the skin on the back of your hand then you will probably have to get it surgically removed. The article said in the majority of people though if you build enough lean muscle mass WHILE you are losing the fat you shouldn’t have much excess skin. I think gaining the lean muscle mass is key. I talked with the guy who owns the gym I go to the other day and he told me that if I am losing more than 1% of my body weight a week I am losing 1% fat and the rest lean muscle mass. That is how the excess skin comes about was his theory. So that puts me at about 3 pounds per week which is about right and is obtainable for me. I want to do this the healthiest way and the best way for my body. I hear ya on the sexy body. I want one tooooooooo! I am sure my hubby won’t mind either! LOL In Christ, Judy's Biggest FanHomeschooling Mama to, Dorothy, Maxwell and Emmawww.waitleysupersix.blogspot.com From: 100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 11:00 PM100-plus Subject: Re: New Motivation! This is something I have worried about since I started. I'm at the far end of 40 and this is the third time I'm going for a big loss, though this is a really big one for me at 110, maybe 120. So as I lose I see my skin not snapping back like it did before. It even looks crepe and the neck just kind of horrifies me. So I am moisturizing like crazy. Also the last time I lost I never did get rid of the stomach pooch though I wasn't exercising like I am now. So I figure I'll get as much done through exercising and if I just can't get rid of it or it is all saggy I am so getting something done about it. I mean, after all the work I want to look as much like what I am shooting for as possible. I want that sexy body! I know that is a subjective idea but damn don't we all have that image in our head? That's what I am going for and it is the best damn motivation out there! That and maybe getting me a sexy man to go with the sexy new body I will have. Well, that is the motivation I am using anyway and it seems to be working so why tinker with it too much?G "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."~Cheryl Zuccaro On Dec 12, 2008, at 9:17 PM, The Waitleys wrote:UGH, that doesn’t sound very promising! Maybe because I am young (well 32 but still young) my skin will be REALLY elastic! LOL I have to say, I am not above a tummy tuck someday. LOL In Christ, Judy's Biggest FanHomeschooling Mama to, Dorothy, Maxwell and Emmawww.waitleysupersix.blogspot.com From: 100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of pmleehereSent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:56 PM100-plus Subject: Re: New Motivation! I did exercise. I didn't lose that quickly. I didn't have surgery. I have LOTS of skin issues! Bat wing arms... Extra skin on stomach... Saggy, you knows...wrinkly thighs... I am quite the vision! Thank goodness for clothes! apmleehere@... From: The Waitleys <judyw@...>100-plus Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 2:14:12 PMSubject: RE: New Motivation!Awesome!! Congrats again on sticking with this and hanging in there. Ok, another question for you but this one is a bit odd. Do you have the “skin” problem that I hear so much about with people who have lost their weight very quickly, didn’t exercise, or have had gastric bypass?? In Christ, Judy's Biggest FanHomeschooling Mama to, Dorothy, Maxwell and Emmawww.waitleysupersix .blogspot. com From: 100-plus@group s.com [mailto:100- plus@groups .com] On Behalf Of pmleehereSent: Monday, December 08, 2008 11:58 AM100-plus@group s.comSubject: Re: New Motivation! I officially started the journey May of 2005. I was at my lowest in August of 2007. Now I am +10 pounds from lowest. a <image001.jpg>