RemedySpot.com

I'm a TEN Millionaire!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No. That is not how many dollars I won in the lottery tonight. And, yes, I bought a couple of tickets LOL! I'll have to check the numbers later. Drawing isn't until 7 p.m.

10 Million is how many steps I have walked overall!! It was a goal to get there this year and I got there today!!

When I look at what I have done this year (or not) on the scale, I have to turn to my measurements. This year, I have removed 10.25 inches from my body bringing my total to 67"

If it works, I am inserting a graph of the areas I measure and how much I have lost:

10.25" gone in 2008! I'm happy with that in spite of the fact that I have *only* released 4.6 lbs this year.

in WA310/255/190 I've lost 67 inches from my body!More of Him, less of meIt's never crowded along the extra mile.-Wayne DyerMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

In a message dated 12/6/2008 6:20:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, luvs_cats@... writes:

How frequently do you measure yourself? Should I measure every week when I weigh in or less than that?

I'd do it once a month so you don't drive yourself crazy. I had been doing it at the end of the month, but that seems to be when TOM's settled in right now and I am tired of driving myself crazy doing it in the middle of the retention/bloat time ya know? So, I just took them today and will try to remember to do them before mid-month from now on so it's consistent.

:o)

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

That is great ! I am going to start measuring also. How frequently do you measure yourself? Should I measure every week when I weigh in or less than that?

You are doing a great job!!!! You are an inspiration to me!

--"Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

-------------- Original message from ABrite@...: --------------

No. That is not how many dollars I won in the lottery tonight. And, yes, I bought a couple of tickets LOL! I'll have to check the numbers later. Drawing isn't until 7 p.m.

10 Million is how many steps I have walked overall!! It was a goal to get there this year and I got there today!!

When I look at what I have done this year (or not) on the scale, I have to turn to my measurements. This year, I have removed 10.25 inches from my body bringing my total to 67"

If it works, I am inserting a graph of the areas I measure and how much I have lost:

10.25" gone in 2008! I'm happy with that in spite of the fact that I have *only* released 4.6 lbs this year.

in WA310/255/190 I've lost 67 inches from my body!More of Him, less of meIt's never crowded along the extra mile.-Wayne Dyer

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Okay, thanks. I believe I will start this Thursday, my weigh in day, and then mark on my calendar to take them again in 4 weeks. It's going to be very interesting (and I hope exciting) to see the results after 4 weeks.

--"Those who are lifting their friends upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize."

-------------- Original message from ABrite@...: --------------

In a message dated 12/6/2008 6:20:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, luvs_catsbellsouth (DOT) net writes:

How frequently do you measure yourself? Should I measure every week when I weigh in or less than that?

I'd do it once a month so you don't drive yourself crazy. I had been doing it at the end of the month, but that seems to be when TOM's settled in right now and I am tired of driving myself crazy doing it in the middle of the retention/bloat time ya know? So, I just took them today and will try to remember to do them before mid-month from now on so it's consistent.

:o)