RemedySpot.com

's motd Monday Dec. 8, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

TATTOO

Monday, 08 December 2008

"See the way she walks d-o-w-w-n-n the street...Watch the way she shuffles her feet."Those are lyrics from a song I used in Sweatin' To The Oldies 1 video. (Now in DVD!) The name of the song is She's A Rebel. And I have to say, it was a really fun song to dance to because, like the title of the song, we made all of the moves really rebellious.

So, let me ask you, what is a rebel? Well, a rebel is someone who goes against what most people might consider "normal." Rebellious people work hard to please themselves and no one else.Rebellious people often dye their hair wild colors like orange or green. They get piercings all over their bodies and very often, they have a tattoo, or two...or three! They love to ride motorcycles and you're not surprised if they yell from their bikes..."I don't give a damn!" Well! I guess they are rebels, huh? But where do rebellious people come from? I don't know for sure but maybe it's genetic or even a little environmental. It's that fire in a person that makes them just want to be different. Rebellious people are determined to always be the bosses of their own decisions.

Hmmm, let me think of some really rebellious people. I'd say angelo was definitely rebellious. Napoleon would probably fit that mold, too. In the modern world, music starts are often rebels. Think Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix or Pink. So, are you a rebel? Are you rebellious?I mean, are you rebellious about your weight? Are you not losing weight because you're getting back at friends and/or family members who give you a hard time about your weight all the time? Does it kind of annoy you to think that if you lose weight, you'd be pleasing them and that's the last thing you want to do. Especially after all their years of telling you that's what you should do!

Are you not losing weight because someone said something unkind to you about your weight and you've kept it in your heart and mind for all of these years? Do you keep the weight on to drive your parents nuts and because you know it drives them nuts? Or are you keeping the weight on to drive me nuts? LOL! (And you know it does.)Come on, stop that part of the rebel in you right now! I mean, you've got to, in order to find peace within yourself and to make peace with your loved ones. You know what I say, forgive, forget and go forward with losing the weight that's hung around in your life and on your body for so long.Remember who you're doing this for. You're doing it for you. But you should also remember that you owe a little to all those who love you and who want to see you live for a long, long time.Okay, so go ahead and color your hair green or orange, if you like. Yeah, get that bellybutton of yours pierced and maybe even get a tattoo...a small one! It's okay to be rebellious about the way you live parts of your life. But when it comes to your weight, be a rebel with a cause. And that cause is for you to live long, be happy and to be healthy with every step you take through life.Now where's your tattoo?Love,