RemedySpot.com

Monday Dec 8th-long vent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I still struggle day to day. Not sure why. I know it has to do with the weight. I try and do things that will LIFT me up. I have had so many anxieties with the holidays this year. From where to get the money. To what to buy. With the Auto Industry so unstable right now I do have fears. I have to face facts the good times are over so to speak.

But on that note we have made a couple of purchases that NORMAL people struggling would not make BUT we did bargain shop. My fridge was 17 yrs old. For the last 2 1/2 years we have been looking. There were alot of factors. So to make a long story SHORT. The one we wanted was not made yet. It had to be a certain height. Well, it was scheduled to be made in April. Then June. Then Oct. Well it was on the market in Oct. So I had been watching the price. In late November Sears had a customer appreciation evening from 6 to 9 pm. 10% off already on sale items. So that morning we went to look. The salesman was even surprised I knew about that item because he did not. Dum ass said it was not going to be onsale online. So hubby and I decided to go home and wait for 6 pm. We decided if it went on sale we would look into but we were not going back to the store. After 3 hrs of trying to make sure it would fit and such. I got a $1000 fridge for $697. Free delivery and take away with rebate. Of course hubby pulls the we needed furnature more than we did a frig. He hates change. BUT for me I dont have to clean the bottom of the frige were the water used to gather.

We also bought a truck a while back BUT that is our second vechicle. Hubby is a much happy camper now that he has a truck to go to lowes and home depot. BUT the bad news is reality has hit with my wagon. It is in good outside condition but underneath is rotted. AND it has 205K miles. BUT runs great. We may have to go one with vechicle for a time. BUT hopefully hubby can rig it somehow to get it to pass. And then we will start looking in spring.

I am having to say NO to the kids more. They dont get it. Mind you my kids were never treated like RICH kids BUT they got the basics. My little one just doesnt get it. She wants something at every store.

In laws from hell. LOL SIL driving me crazy. She does things with her son that drives me crazy BUT I stop myself. Her new thing is every Saturday evening she drops him off at MIL so her and hubby can go to a bar and watch bands. AND they dont pick him up until late Sunday. MIL I think liked it at first BUT she is no young chicken and feels it come Sunday night. We saw them on Sat and we were at the xmas parade. NO HAT just a hood. then they gave him a lollipop to suck on. 6 months ok give him a lick or to. BUT not in 25 degree weather with no bib to get the drool. BUT this to I have to let go. AND then we were informed by MIL that BIL lost his job. I dont feel sorry for them. I know bad me. BUT they spend spend spend. She sits back collecting disability. He will sit back and get 3/4. AND they still dropped off Saturday night to go clubbing. PRIORITIES it kills me. NO PITY here.

I am trying to get a plan together for 2009. Got the planning of the menu down. Makes shopping so much easier. Still working on stocking the fridge back up. Making better choices. AND trying to find motivation. I have been printing ones I see in your emails. AND glueing to my Journal pages.

So for those of you that are struggling Financially, Emotionally, OR anyway. I pray 2009 will be better for all. Start planning now. Financially I can say there are alot of deals to be made online. Example I have ebates. Got $30 back from the Fridge.

PEACE...

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I still struggle day to day. Not sure why. I know it has to do with the weight. I try and do things that will LIFT me up. I have had so many anxieties with the holidays this year. From where to get the money. To what to buy. With the Auto Industry so unstable right now I do have fears. I have to face facts the good times are over so to speak.

But on that note we have made a couple of purchases that NORMAL people struggling would not make BUT we did bargain shop. My fridge was 17 yrs old. For the last 2 1/2 years we have been looking. There were alot of factors. So to make a long story SHORT. The one we wanted was not made yet. It had to be a certain height. Well, it was scheduled to be made in April. Then June. Then Oct. Well it was on the market in Oct. So I had been watching the price. In late November Sears had a customer appreciation evening from 6 to 9 pm. 10% off already on sale items. So that morning we went to look. The salesman was even surprised I knew about that item because he did not. Dum ass said it was not going to be onsale online. So hubby and I decided to go home and wait for 6 pm. We decided if it went on sale we would look into but we were not going back to the store. After 3 hrs of trying to make sure it would fit and such. I got a $1000 fridge for $697. Free delivery and take away with rebate. Of course hubby pulls the we needed furnature more than we did a frig. He hates change. BUT for me I dont have to clean the bottom of the frige were the water used to gather.

We also bought a truck a while back BUT that is our second vechicle. Hubby is a much happy camper now that he has a truck to go to lowes and home depot. BUT the bad news is reality has hit with my wagon. It is in good outside condition but underneath is rotted. AND it has 205K miles. BUT runs great. We may have to go one with vechicle for a time. BUT hopefully hubby can rig it somehow to get it to pass. And then we will start looking in spring.

I am having to say NO to the kids more. They dont get it. Mind you my kids were never treated like RICH kids BUT they got the basics. My little one just doesnt get it. She wants something at every store.

In laws from hell. LOL SIL driving me crazy. She does things with her son that drives me crazy BUT I stop myself. Her new thing is every Saturday evening she drops him off at MIL so her and hubby can go to a bar and watch bands. AND they dont pick him up until late Sunday. MIL I think liked it at first BUT she is no young chicken and feels it come Sunday night. We saw them on Sat and we were at the xmas parade. NO HAT just a hood. then they gave him a lollipop to suck on. 6 months ok give him a lick or to. BUT not in 25 degree weather with no bib to get the drool. BUT this to I have to let go. AND then we were informed by MIL that BIL lost his job. I dont feel sorry for them. I know bad me. BUT they spend spend spend. She sits back collecting disability. He will sit back and get 3/4. AND they still dropped off Saturday night to go clubbing. PRIORITIES it kills me. NO PITY here.

I am trying to get a plan together for 2009. Got the planning of the menu down. Makes shopping so much easier. Still working on stocking the fridge back up. Making better choices. AND trying to find motivation. I have been printing ones I see in your emails. AND glueing to my Journal pages.

So for those of you that are struggling Financially, Emotionally, OR anyway. I pray 2009 will be better for all. Start planning now. Financially I can say there are alot of deals to be made online. Example I have ebates. Got $30 back from the Fridge.

PEACE...