RemedySpot.com

RE: Weekly weigh-in - mixed bag

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/27/2008 11:28:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, ebax@... writes:

We are slowly digging out from the biggest snowstorm in Pacific NW in something like 40 years. It's now wet and slushy out there.

What are your totals for snowfall this year, Eileen?

I've been sick all week, and not eating much. Coughing and not sleeping (bad for DH, too) and cabin fever.

I hear ya! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

So, this is a number for 2 weeks, one of which I was pretty sick - down 8.6 lbs. (!!) I know this isn't a genuine loss because I'm not eating much the last week or so. However, I'd like to minimize the "recovery gain" to 2 lbs for next week.

WOOOHOOOOOO!! Congrats anyway, that is awesome!!

in WAOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

, I think we ended up with about 18-20 inches. Officially, I'm not sure. On TV, they always quote inches at the airport, which as Carlin would say, " is STUPID. I mean, NO ONE lives at the airport!" We had significant drifts and there were a few built-up piles, but 90% of the remainder melted overnight and Sunday morning we were pretty much clear.

I'd love to hang onto that 8.6 lb loss, but I don't think it's realistic. I was actually dizzy and wobbly some of the time, because I was so dehydrated and not eating. That's not a good way to get a good number.

DSis and I are taking in an "interim meeting" tomorrow at lunch. I missed one and she missed two during the storm and she wants to get "caught up". Besides, if I'm going to have a gain now that I'm back to eating; I'd just as soon get the gain, get over it and move on. I'm still tired but probably have 75% of my appetite back. Including the craving sugar part (grin).

I did get more into getting the waters in while I was sick, though. Hopefully, that habit will stick with me.

Eileen in warm, wet, rainy OR

-----Original Message-----From: 100-plus [mailto:100-plus ]On Behalf Of ABrite@...Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 6:52 PM100-plus Subject: Re: Weekly weigh-in - mixed bag

What are your totals for snowfall this year, Eileen?