RemedySpot.com

As The Year Comes To A Close ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've spent the morning updating my blogs and diary. I've updated my spiritual blog something I've not done in 18 weeks so it tells me. Just another thing I'll be more vigilant doing in the new year. In addition to my calendars that have all my bills and shows and racing on it, I'm keeping another calendar, one that chronicles my weight loss and exercise for the next year. I'm rejoining 's () 5 pounds a month challenge, and have decided I'm going to lose no less than 50 pounds next year. I'm all set to live every day completely, doing everything and anything I desire, as long as that includes staying on program and exercising. There are so many negative things that I wish would change but they never will, at least not in the foreseeable

future. But I'll be crossing those bridges as they come along. In the meantime I'm focused and determined, and right now, that's all that counts.

*~*~*~*

"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine".-Buddha

*~*~*~*

"Giving Up Is NOT An Option." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Whoever Said 'Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels' Obviously Never Had A Jalapeno Double Cheeseburger ..." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Don't Dig Your Grave With Your Own Knife and Fork." - English Proverb

*~*~*~*

"Don't borrow someone else's spectacles to view yourself with."--Simon Travaglia

In a message dated 12/28/2008 1:28:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, sapphyreonalosingstreak@... writes:

I'm rejoining 's () 5 pounds a month challenge, and have decided I'm going to lose no less than 50 pounds next year.

Good for you Sapphy!! Will that put you pretty close to goal? I can't remember.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Well, it'll put me close to halfway. My goal is to lose a minimum of 50 pounds in 09, I have 160 to lose overall.

*~*~*~*

"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine".-Buddha

*~*~*~*

"Giving Up Is NOT An Option." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Whoever Said 'Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels' Obviously Never Had A Jalapeno Double Cheeseburger ..." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Don't Dig Your Grave With Your Own Knife and Fork." - English Proverb

*~*~*~*

"Don't borrow someone else's spectacles to view yourself with."--Simon Travaglia

From: ABrite@... <ABrite@...>Subject: Re: As The Year Comes To A Close ...100-plus Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:52 PM

In a message dated 12/28/2008 1:28:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, sapphyreonalosingst reak (DOT) com writes:

I'm rejoining 's () 5 pounds a month challenge, and have decided I'm going to lose no less than 50 pounds next year.

Good for you Sapphy!! Will that put you pretty close to goal? I can't remember.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.