RemedySpot.com

Quick Check In

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I barely survived Christmas. Hubby has taken the next week off. GOD HELP ME GET THREW IT... It seems the end of 2008 has really sucked for me. So much drama. Financially sucked. I gained in 08 instead of lost. Hubby and I struggle day to day to get along.

My goal the next few days before 2009 is here is to OPEN MY EYES. When you get down OR denial. It seems my eyes are closed. Hubby had a frank discussion about the house hold chores. MAN I have let some things go. My body. My mind. MY spirit. So I am back to square one. TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME.

MY GOAL FOR 2009 is NOT TO PROCRASTINATE. Live everyday to a full day. Alot will have to change BUT I know it has to be done. Tomorrow I go for female exam. What a end of year gift. LOL I have been struggling with my cramp pains. Had a little bleeding christmas day. I have had to take pain pills just to sleep. So I hope for 2009 they can get me more regular.

So I am going to dust off my control journal and move forward.

I CAN NOT LOOK BACK...

I got a new blood pressure kit for christmas. My Fav gift.

HAPPY NEW YEAR... One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.