RemedySpot.com

No Rhyme or Reason.... Plus 10 Inches = A LOT OF SNOW!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First, I want to say that I have barely been following the news for the rest of the country and world, so other than the ice storms back east, I haven't heard much about the rest of you and my thoughts and prayers are with you all if you are having as crummy of weather as we are. Our news always focuses on what is going on in my city and since we have made national news ourselves, it's even more so that way. I'm not ranting, just telling you about my little world since I have virtually been absent for the past 12 days.

I've been shoveling. Two houses worth. Gotta keep my mom's sorta cleaned out too.

We got four feet of snow within one week here, right??

That was up to Friday, I think.

THEN

Saturday (and probably Sunday, too) the temperature raised up to the 40s. Saturday's high was 48. Not sure of Sunday's. And, it rained.

Can you say LAKES all over Spokane in the streets?

Oh.My.Gosh! And Jay wonders why I am crankey!

Today (Monday) it is snowing again and in the 20s. This is just too weird. Waaaahhhhhh!!

I can't even tell you how many "steps" I have logged for the month of December, because of course, I am converting my shoveling to steps!!

:o)

Anyway, after our weekend of thawing, slushy, lake-producing weather, we got 10 (TEN) inches of snow today!

This brings our December total to 61.5" if not more (in 12 days!) and our "total for the season" to 63" and counting. "The season" that they are counting is November and December, so you can tell we have gotten over 5 feet in the past 12 days!

Can I say "OH.MY.GOSH!" again?!?!

TOM showed up yesterday. Pretty much right on schedule. Weight-wise, I am not sure, but I think I am holding my own. I think all of the shoveling and walking are helping me to "maintain" right now. I haven't really looked because with Christmas, stress and now TOM, going into New Year's, I am staying away from the scale. I know it will work out.

Happy New Year - I will get on here as I can this week!

in WAOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.