RemedySpot.com

Day Fifty-Seven at the Gym!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all my peeps and peepettes!!!!! How is everyone this fabulous evening! Obviously I'm fabulous! Got my workout in tonight my goodness it's been a long time since I've been to the gym! But the important thing is I'm back, got a great great workout in, and am committed to every day (except my Monday counseling with , of course!) and making my goals. Is that where our heads are as this year takes its last breath and the new year begins anew??? It's where our heads need to be, screwed on straight and thinking GET THIS WEIGHT OFF! No more blahs! No more excuses! No more naysaying!!!!!!!

:::bounces off doing 200 jumping jacks:::

*~*~*~*

"You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate" -Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine".-Buddha

*~*~*~*

"Giving Up Is NOT An Option." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Whoever Said 'Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels' Obviously Never Had A Jalapeno Double Cheeseburger ..." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"Don't Dig Your Grave With Your Own Knife and Fork." - English Proverb

*~*~*~*

"Don't borrow someone else's spectacles to view yourself with."--Simon Travaglia