RemedySpot.com

's motd Tue Dec 16, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NEED A DURACELL?

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Every year, I have to buy toys for some of the kids in my life at Christmas. And you know that many of today's toys, as always, need batteries.

I remember when I was a kid, a friend of my father's gave me for Christmas this little car that ran on batteries. It was the cutest thing you ever saw. It was made of metal and came with these little clowns as passengers. It was bright orange with green polka dots. And when you put in the batteries, it would race around in circles, do little somersaults then land right on its wheels, everytime! Oh, it was just so much fun!I would play with it for hours until the batteries ran out. Then I'd put new batteries in because I just had to see my car full of clowns perform its fun little act for me some more!After buying gifts for the kids on my list this year, I had to go to Target for, you guessed it...batteries! Because you know that none of the toys that need batteries ever come with them! I mean, what's the big problem for those toy manufacturers to place a few batteries in the toys that need them anyway? Hey, I can tell you, those toys aren't cheap in the first place!

It's amazing, the power of those batteries. What would we do without them? And right now a lot of you are in such a holiday hurry that your own "batteries" are running low. And I'm sorry to break the news to you that Duracell doesn't make batteries for humans yet. But believe me, they will find a way sometime in the future. LOL.So what can you do when the batteries in your body begin to run low? Well, you have to energize yourself. You have to give that polka-dot car of yours, (I mean your body), plenty of clean fuel. It'll keep that body of yours running smoothly for a long, long time. Of course the clean fuel I'm talking about is eating the right portions of the right foods from the six food groups. Plus you've got to "drive" that car of yours everyday and by that I mean...exercise!

Hey, if you don't take your four-wheeled car out for a spin regularly, in time, it won't run nearly as well. And the same is true for your body if you don't keep it going strong. No clowning around. You have to really make the commitment to take good care of yourself during this holiday season and not put yourself on the back burner. Everyone whose batteries are running low these days open themselves up to catching colds, the flu or getting sick in other ways. Don't let any of this happen to you. I don't want you getting sick over the holidays. I want you to be just like that Energizer Bunny! Charge up your batteries today and take good care of you!Love,