RemedySpot.com

's motd Monday December 15, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

TEN DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!

Monday, 15 December 2008

No way! Say it ain't so! Only ten days? I can't believe it! Is it really the 15th of December already? How did that happen? What have I been doing? And what about you? Well, one thing I do know is that these last ten days before Christmas are really gonna get hectic...for all of us!

Some of you are still shopping. Some of you still have no idea what to get some of the people on your list. Besides that, you still have work to do, dinners to make, kids to raise and a husband to raise, too! Oh, there's laundry to do, your nails have to be done, department store sales to read up on...so much to do! Yes, you have to do all that and more. I'm telling you, these last ten days are probably going to be very stressful for you! And you know what happens when you get stressful.Now let me ask you, have you lost any weight from December 1st until now? If you have, congratulations and salutations to you! And...if you haven't, well you have ten days to regroup your thoughts and renew your determination. Hey, there's still time for you to lose a pound to a pound-and-a-half in time for the end of the holidays and the new year!

And how're you gonna do that? Hmmm, let's see, ten days. That would mean six days of aerobics plus four days of toning. If you do that amount of exercise between now and the end of the year, it means you'll stand on your scale by then and see numbers on your scale that will make you smile! And if I ask what you'd rather have for Christmas, a pair of fluffy house slippers or a weight-loss, uh-h-h, which would it be? Hey, no one can give you a weight-loss and you certainly can't buy it at Macy's. You have to earn it! And when you accomplish a weight-loss, there is no better feeling. See, when you lose weight, you not only lose weight in your body but you lose weight in your mind, too which helps to give you a better self-image.

So, will you take the Ten-day Christmas Challenge? Yeah? Well, figure out today how many calories you should be consuming daily then stay true to that plan. And when you're doing your aerobics, find some holiday tunes to work out to. My favorite Christmas tune is All I Want For Christmas Is You by h Carey. Oh, I could work out for hours to that one! And I know all you want for Christmas is a healthier you! Remember, it's only ten more days! Which exercise will you start with today?Love,