RemedySpot.com

's motd Sunday Dec 14, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SUFFERING

Sunday, 14 December 2008

I am very sad today. It's because I have two friends who're suffering the loss of someone very special in their lives. My dear friend, Iris, lost her brother-in-law who'd been very sick. He had diabetes and was also quite overweight. And sadly, his organs just shut down on him.

Iris came to class the other night and I just hugged and kissed her. You see, she really, really loves her sister, Marcia. And she thought of her brother-in-law as more of a brother to her. He had been sick for a while but one day his body just gave out on him. Oh, I just love Iris so much and I told her that I am here for her with whatever she may need during this time of loss for her family.Many of you are familiar with the name Fisher. For those of you who aren't, is one of the doll artists who has created many of the dolls in my personal collection and for QVC. I just love this lady. She is so sweet and kind.I got to meet her family and they were all so neat. I really loved her mom and dad. And the really cute thing is that her mother actually helped make clothing for the dolls she created. Whenever and I were on the phone together, we would just laugh and laugh. also became a grandmother recently, to a beautiful little girl named Lacey.

Well, a few days ago, 's mother went to the drugstore to pick up a few things, While she was there, she simply collapsed right there in the store and died instantly! When I talked to , she and I were both in tears. She told me that her mother was healthy and had, in fact, recently visited her doctor. She'd never had any history of heart problems until that very sad day in the drugstore.Why am I telling you these stories. Well, because these kinds of stories happen everyday. They happen to people we know and, of course, to people we have never known. This story is called life and death.Today, I told you about a man who did not take good care of himself and lost his life. I also told you about a woman who did take care of herself and she also passed away. What I'm telling you is that you don't know when you're gonna go. No one does. And I know that's sort of a downer if not even a little scary to talk about. But you know it's also very true.

Another reason I told you these stories is because I don't want you to waste even one-second of your life, considering what we have talked about today.

If your eyes popped open this morning, it means you've been given more time here on earth. That's why you should stand on your bed and jump for joy with each new day. Thank goodness I have a really strong bed because I'm just like "Jumping Jack Flash" every morning!I'm sorry if, like Iris and , you're suffering from the death of a loved one today. I'm asking you all to say prayers for both their families. And please say a prayer in honor of anyone else you know who may be suffering the loss of a loved one.I Love All Of You,