RemedySpot.com

I did it!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"It" being moved my body. Exercise. Yep. Yep! Sunday's usually slacker-day for me, turned to exercise again. Saturday's exercise was grocery and Christmas shopping.

Today, I did the WATP Walk & Jog video (30 min) *and* Slim in 6 (level 2) - 30 minutes. It's like a 48 minute workout, but I skipped some of it. Obviously. But, I had already done WATP, so I didn't feel like a cheater.

Then. DS needed new shoes and a new sweatshirt. Sure! HE can't want to do it a week ago when it's 32 degrees out. NO he has to wait until today when it is like 5 out there. Brrrrrrr..... but, the good news is we did not get the 6-10" of snow they threatened. I mean, predicted. At least not at my house. We maybe got 1" here.

Well. At least I can sleep at night knowing he won't be wearing holey shoes any longer. LOL!! Seriously. But, I cann't force him to buy something. And, if I buy something, he won't wear it. So. I wait until he is ready and tired of freezing LOL!!

OK. Happy new week! Not positive, but for now this is the plan:

Monday- step or spin class

Tuesday - water aerobics (may stay for yoga to see if I like it - didn't get there Sat)

Wednesday - spin, if I didn't try it Monday

Thursday - water aerobics (if I tried yoga and liked it, may stay)

Friday - not sure - day off or women's fitness center or I could do water aerobics Saturday - not sure: water aerobics, yoga, another class, women's fitness center - good options LOL!!

Menu for the week: haven't worked on it yet! I need to sit down and do that!! And, I need to look at what will be options for the week of Christmas with the gym, etc.

in WA310/254/190 I've lost 67 inches from my body!More of Him, less of meIt's never crowded along the extra mile.-Wayne DyerMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.