RemedySpot.com

's motd Monday Dec 22, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WHAT IF?

Monday, 22 December 2008

What if this were not Christmas week? I mean, what if Wednesday weren't Christmas Eve and Thursday was not going to be Christmas Day? What if this were just another week? What would you be doing this week?

Would you be getting up early every morning this week to get your stretching in? By the way, when it's cold outside, that's when you really need to get in your stretching.

Would you be doing your sit-ups and pushups before having your morning bath? Would you be going to the kitchen to have a nice bowl of oatmeal, a pear and a cup of hot tea for breakfast?Would you be going to the store and heading to the produce section to pick out some fresh vegetables so you could make a healthy vegetable soup for dinner?

Would you be going to the gym to work out on the elliptical or maybe staying at home so you could...Dance Your Pants Off?Would you be taking a little time to maybe read a good book or finally complete that thousand-piece jigsaw puzzle you'd begun weeks ago? Would you be going to bed early to get your rest?And finally, would you be getting on the scale at the end of the week to see a pound-and-half to a two-pound weight loss? Well, I have to tell you that it is Christmas week. That means you're going to be plenty busy and a little scattered, all week long. Even if you make lists, like I do, those lists are broken by many people during this holiday season.

"But , I have to finish shopping. I still have a few more packages to wrap. I'm not finished decorating the tree. And let alone the grocery shopping but I haven't even completed my menu for Christmas Day!"I know, I know...me too. But I still make time for me and you should definitely make time for you. Please...don't go off program just because Santa Claus is coming to town! Regardless of how busy you are, you still need to eat nutritiously this week. You still need to get your sweatin' and your toning workouts in. When the weather is cold, arthritis and bursitis can set in and you could end up all stiff and achy. (And I know you don't want to be going through that for Christmas!)Come on, now. Don't you want to get on the scale and see a weight loss at the end of this week...seriously? And I know that if you put your mind and your behind to it, you'll see that you can go through the holiday season this year without putting any "ho-ho-ho" weight on.So let's all do it together, shall we? Remember, you can celebrate...without gaining weight!Love,