RemedySpot.com

Sorta OT - Pac NW weather, illness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We didn't chance going to the meeting yesterday. It's only about 4 miles away, but we went 1.5 miles to get weekly/Christmas groceries and came right back. They may have cancelled meetings anyway. Generally, if the schools shut down, WW does, too. Yes, it's pretty bad here. We are effectively snowed in. I think most flights out of PDX were cancelled as well.

It's funny watching the "Arctic Blast 2008" storm crews all trying to present more information while keeping the competing stations from getting in their satellite feed.

I've got some sort of cough / sinus / migraine thing, and food is the furthest thing from my mind. I'm thinking tea with honey, or warm cider to get some calories in me, and then go back to bed.

Eileen, stranded in PDX

-----Original Message-----From: 100-plus [mailto:100-plus ]On Behalf Of ABrite@...Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:33 AM100-plus Subject: Re: Short and "sweet"

Sooooo.... how has the first 10 days or so gone on the "new" plan? Did you guys get dumped on as much as WA did in OR, Eileen?

It's so hard for me to stay tuned to the outside world when our news coverage is 24/7 revolving around what's going on in our own city/state....