RemedySpot.com

Re: WOW What a job!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/20/2008 1:21:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, sapphyreonalosingstreak@... writes:

I just love filling in calanders. What's on your agenda for the new year???

I've barely started filling in my "official" calendar for next year. You certainly *do* sound busy!!

Here's how my 2009 is looking so far:

January 8-12 (trip to CA)

Jan 19 - oldest ds starts orthodontics

April 27-30 - the competency hearing for the bonehead that killed my sister - I doubt I will go, I gotta stay here and take care of the homefront since mom will be gone to the hearing

May 3 - Bloomsday (12K road race here in Spokane)

June 12-13 - Relay for Life

June 27 - Rock n Roll Seattle 1/2 Marathon - this will now be if I can get approved for the vacation time and registered, finances available, etc.... I haven't put it off on purpose, but travel, hotel, food, etc will be a chunk of change, so this may not be feasible now with the braces starting and being way more important

That's it that I know of so far. Just work and survive the rest of the time. And get to the gym again when I can. It's down a big hill so may not be possible for awhile. That's ok :o)

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.