RemedySpot.com

Chlorine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I *still* smell the chlorine from the pool last night! I have taken TWO showers since. UGH. I wore my nice "new" swimsuit (hey, because it fits, you know!) and I decided I am going to pull the "old" one out to wear because that much chlorine will KILL the swimsuit. Just sure of it. I guess rinsing it out really good afterward will help a little, but I'd rather keep it nice for when I may want to wear it "in public" for other than aerobics, ya know??

Anyone know how to get rid of the smell besides bathing over and over and over again? I even wore perfume for a change today (gasp!). Deoderant, perfume, body lotion. Nope, still smell the chlorine.

And that candy bar from yesterday? It made it until about 11 a.m. today LOL!! That's ok!! I got a replacement today!! Yep. Today was CTR gift day. Once a month our "Commute Trip Reduction" group gives us prizes for choosing a commute alternative to work (aka carpooling or taking the bus, etc). You bet'cha I got my candy bar!! It'll sit there in my lunch sack until I am ready to eat it. Hope you are all having a great week!! We're on the approach to the SNOWY weekend!! Yep. Snowkane is on a weather advisory for Friday into the weekend. At some point, we're supposed to get 1-2" per hour. I did not hear how much accumulation they are expecting with that and it's supposed to get C-O-L-D!!

Ok. Updated: localnewschannel.com says we're supposed to get accumulations 4-6" Saturday. The heavy snow piles are expected in the mountains (couple of feet). The COLD weather is supposed to hit Sunday with temps in the teens and then next week SUB-ZERO enters Spokane. Maybe dubbed ICEkane next week. BRRRRRR. Time to keep the kids, pets and elderly indoors!! OIY!! Thank you to our Canadian neighbors for this friendly storm heading our way!

Ok. Off to do my chores and exercise video.

Happy Thursday-

in WA310/255/190 I've lost 67 inches from my body!More of Him, less of meIt's never crowded along the extra mile.-Wayne Dyerhttp://www.extrapounds.com/blog/finaleffort/index.php Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.