RemedySpot.com

's motd Wednesday December 24, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

COMPANY'S HERE!

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

My brother Lenny and his wife are in the house! Yep, they've come to spend the holiday season with me, Hattie and Dolly here at my home in Los Angeles. And I have to tell you that the two of them look pretty amazing.

See, Lenny and were really inspired while with me on the Cruise To Lose earlier this year. While at sea with all that motivation sailing with us, they decided to make the commitment to get in shape together. They didn't use separate programs, they used the same one and made it a real team effort. They both watched their portion sizes, those fat grams and added exercise to their plans. And between the two of them, Lenny and have lost nearly 100 pounds! When they were here last year at Christmas, the two of them were also at their highest weights ever. And I'm not going to lie to you, it was kind of a rough Christmas for me seeing the two of them like that. Not only did they not look well but they were both also very inactive.

Well this year, I'm proud to say, it's a whole new story. And I really couldn't be happier for them both. They've lost so much weight that they've had to go out and buy new clothes. (Now there's a good "problem" to have, right?)I am so very excited for them. Hey, I'm sure it's not so easy being ' family members when you're overweight. But now all three of us are fit and healthy.I want you to think about your own siblings and their families. Are they fit and healthy? Do you worry about them the way I used to worry about my brother and sister-in-law? Lenny and are examples for me now. I mean, truth be known, I am more of a compulsive eater than either of them. Hey, the day doesn't begin for me when the sun comes up. Oh no. It begins when I open the doors of my refrigerator! The three of us will be going out for dinner of course while they're here. But Lenny and are so cute now. They will spilt an entree at the restaurant we're dining at instead of having a whole one for themselves. (Uh, I won't be splitting my entree with anybody. LOL!)

We're also going to cook at home a couple of nights while they are here. We'll prepare our own dinner on Christmas Day. It's gonna be so much fun. We'll choose some good recipes, get into that kitchen then start chopping, dicing, whipping and just having a good time together!Thank You God for the best Christmas present you could have ever given me this year. And that is giving my family the strength to go from being sick people to being well people! And that's something you can't buy for or give to anyone.I hope you're all with your families this Christmas Eve. And let me say...thank you for making me a part of your family!Love,