RemedySpot.com

Happy Thanksgivng = Five Weeks to New Year 2009!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOW!! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the calendar this morning and saw that it is 5 weeks to New Years!! Of course, it helped slap me to reality when I saw several posts over at EP commenting that it is 4 weeks to Christmas. Simple math helped me know New Year's is one week later.

I checked my weight this morning (because I think TOM will start before a Sat WI and could be uglier). Nice small loss this week.

So. Back to the title of my post. Five weeks left of this year. I know I haven't accomplished what I wanted to this year (diet/weight-wise), but that's ok. I am not where I was in the beginning of the journey or the beginning of 2008.

And. 2009 will be a great year.

2009 will be the year I find my GOLDEN TICKET in a lot of areas.

And yes, I am watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" this morning. I love that movie!! After the movie ends, I need to shower and go get a few groceries because I am "entertaining" the younger boys for today's holiday (my year LOL) and then they will come over tomorrow while their father works. I don't work tomorrow and he does so this will allow him to work his full shift vs. a half shift if he has kids to deal with.

He works at a restaurant and the owner lets him take the kids when he has to (they love it too, free food!) but he has to leave before the lunch rush. Makes sense.

Anyway. Movie. Grocery store. Holiday festivities. We're going to my mother's for the meal. I hope all of you have a most Blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs and Prayers to our soldiers and their families that are apart this day.

in WA310/252.2/170 I've lost 66 inches from my body!More of Him, less of me"There are only two options regarding commitment. You are either IN or you're OUT. There's no such thing as life in-between."http://www.extrapounds.com/blog/finaleffort/index.php Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.