RemedySpot.com

*That* Was TOTALLY Awesome!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK. First, the women's fitness center is way out in the toolies north of Spokane, so I don't know how often I will get there before spring thaw.

"WHAT" spring thaw, you ask? Well, we're supposed to be in the single-digits and have the white-stuff Friday/Saturday. If that is the case, I know I won't be going out to this place. DOWN a big hill, out a highway, do the workout, back in the highway and UP the big hill?? Yeah. No thanks. That's ok.

Water aerobics was GREAT tonight!! After finding my way to the women's fitness center and then back to the regular gym place, I was about 20-30 min early for the water class and decided to do the treadmill for 15 min. Can't remember the incline, but I kept varying it from 0-6 and the speed from 3.0-3.6 mph. Not shabby. The odometer told me I went .86 miles so that's about right with my typical walking pace.

Then on to water aerobics. 45 min of different things. The music was good. The guy leading the class was a sub and he wasn't sure of himself, but that's ok, it was my first time with this workout so I wasn't much better LOL!!

Got home and had some food to replenish the system.

Candy bar still intact.Chocolate chip cookie not intact LOL!!

So, now I am ready for bed and no doubt will sleep well.

OH. And that "gym schedule" just looks crazy. Honest. I do not plan to go to that many classes that many days in a row. Maybe. That is just while I sit/stand in and see if it is something I can do and maybe try some of it.

BUT I really could see myself doing the water aerobics 6 x a week!! I like that!! I bet I could get my co-worker to go every day too!!

in WA310/255/190 I've lost 67 inches from my body!More of Him, less of meIt's never crowded along the extra mile.-Wayne DyerMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.