RemedySpot.com

Gym Tour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does taking a tour at a gym count as exercise?? LOL it may have to count for part of it today.

Jay's right, I (at least acted or pretended to) felt better when I was going to Curves. Maybe WW also. Maybe I am just too disconnected from the real world again and that is one of the things dragging me down. Who knows.

Well, I am not ready to go back to WW and get into all the numbers, but I did go to the gym and took a tour and joined tonight. Global fitness. (www.globalfitnessspokane.com)

I'm excited. It was totally spur of the moment, so I didn't have workout gear, etc with me, so I didn't stay and work out. BUT, I got a current list of all the class times and water aerobics schedule(s) and will study those tonight and see what I can do and maybe get in there tomorrow.

Maybe?

Yeah. I think so! I'm paying $20 a month, so I suppose I better get my tush in there!

They're open 5 a.m.-10 p.m. Mon-Fri and then 7 a.m.-8 p.m. Sat/Sun, so it's not like I don't have a lot of opportunity to go, ya think?? LOL!!

OH! And they have a women's only circuit place (similar to Curves) so I may go check that out this week also.

in WA310/255/190 I've lost 67 inches from my body!More of Him, less of meIt's never crowded along the extra mile.-Wayne DyerMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.