RemedySpot.com

's motd Friday December 19, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

POOPED!

Friday, 19 December 2008

Have you been running around like a crazy person lately? Have you made your list and checked it twice? Are you still shopping and completing your holiday chores? Are you still driving the kids to school and to afterschool activities? Are you doing lots of things for friends and family members? I'll bet you're still cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and all the other things you have to get done on a typical day. Oh, how can one person do so many things?

Let me tell you, I think you're all pretty amazing. But when you do so much, there's a pretty good chance you're going to end up pooped. Yes, tired!Anyone whose been there can tell you that it's tiring working 15-16 hours a day to get everything done. You get up so early and go to bed so late that your bedroom hardly even knows who you are anymore. And let's face it, when you get tired, it shows in your face. Your eyes get all baggy and your skin looks draggy. You could end up looking like something out of a cemetery. Now, you've gotta find some time to rest up. Resting the body actually helps weight-loss and rest also helps your body to mend.

Just think of all the movements your body does during the average day. Now think of all the body parts that help keep your moving. After all those hours on your feet, after all those hours of moving your upper body, don't you think your body parts get tired?And what about your mind? How many thoughts do you think go through your mind with all the many hours you're so busy everyday? You can end up with brain overload and yes, the brain can get tired, too.That's why God created the sandman and sleep. Some of you require more sleep than others. Me, I don't require a lot of sleep. I hate to go to bed and I can't wait to get up. But every afternoon, I take a little nap. I get my pillows, lay across the bed while thinking beautiful, peaceful thoughts as I go lullaby for a few moments. My naps run about 20-30 minutes and in that time, I alleviate all the pressures on my body as I rest this body of mine. And let me tell you, I get up feeling like a brand new me, ready to take on the rest of the work I have to get done for the day.

Some of you get so tired that you fall asleep at your desks or just sitting in a chair. But that's not good. To get some rest that counts, you need to be in a horizontal position so that your body can truly relax and revive itself.And if you do that, not only will you work more efficiently but you'll be a happier, more content person also. So be sure to get your rest and the rest will fall into place.Love,