RemedySpot.com

First Wave Over

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone-

SNOWkane survived the first wave of the storm. It snowed for 36 hrs straight and there are 24" at my house. This beats the last record (I cannot remember when, maybe last January LOL!!) for 13" in a 24 hr period.

We got maybe 2" overnight and are expecting another 2-4" today sometime.

It's been slightly entertaining, to say the least.

There was a man-hole cover that was taken off by a city plow, so the open hole was trying to eat cars.

We saw a man cross-country skiing down the main drag yesterday - he sure had the right idea!!

OH and there was a small area (maybe 1-2 blocks) where I was walking in the street (safer than on the snow bank) and I (seriously) got stopped by a woman in a car yelling at me to get out of the road!! I told her she shouldn't be on the streets either, the WSP (police) said stay off the roads. At least I was on the side of the road, it was daylight and I could be seen and it really wasn't safe to try to walk on the snow bank.

Oh.My.Gosh. I couldn't believe it.

Anyway. Stay safe, warm and dry through the weekend. I know I won't be online much, I still have 2 cars to dig out and get ready for the next round to begin, I think on Sunday/Monday.

in WAListen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!