RemedySpot.com

Re: A Slow Week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

STARVING!! LOL!! I think it's a PMS/TOM thing but still!

Hope ya get over the binging quickly...

A Slow Week

I've been kinda down on myself since Monday, I've got back to night binging. I have to get a grip on that or that is going to undo everything I've worked hard to accomplish thus far. I'll do it, just settling into a strange place, the weather turning bad again, been kinda wearing on me but I have to stop letting stuff like that get to me. I need to be losing weight no matter what's going on around me. And I will. Hope to see a loss this week but if I'm up a little I'll just get back on the stick harder.

How's everyone else this humpday???

*~*~*~*

"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre

I hope things improve for you soon, you sounded chirpier in your previous post.I'm not so good, looks as though I have damaged my neck (hence the numb right arm and hand)The Dragon http://tempewytch.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/http://tempewytch.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/--- On Wed, 25/1/12, Sapphyre <sapphyreonalosingstreak@...> wrote:From: Sapphyre <sapphyreonalosingstreak@...>Subject: [Lean-And-Luscious-Kitchen-Witchery] A Slow Week"100Plus List" <100-plus >, "Fitness & Weightloss List" <FitnessAndWeightLoss >, "Lean-And-Luscious-Kitchen-Witchery List" <Lean-And-Luscious-Kitchen-Witchery >, "LesWghtLssGrp List" <Lesbianweightlossgroup >, "Over40WLG List" <over_40_weightloss >, "RS_Foodmovers List" <RS_Foodmovers >, "RSDeal List" <rsdeal >, "SlimminW List"

<Slimmin_with_ >, "WitchyWeightLoss List" <witchy_weight_loss >, "WeightlossBuddies List" <weightlossbuddies2 >, "Wannabeabigloser List" <wannabeabigloser >Date: Wednesday, 25 January, 2012, 22:23I've been kinda down on myself since Monday, I've got back to night binging. I have to get a grip on that or that is going to undo everything I've worked hard to accomplish thus far. I'll do it, just settling into a strange place, the weather turning bad again, been kinda wearing on me but I have to stop letting stuff like that get to me. I need to be losing weight no matter what's going on around me. And I will. Hope to see a loss this week but if I'm up a little I'll just get back on the stick harder. How's everyone else this humpday???*~*~*~*"This is no longer about what I HOPE to

accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre*~*~*~*"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre