RemedySpot.com

Re: Dana/A New Week Upon Us . . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Absolutely! We all slip. Success is gaining balance and getting back in there swinging and going even farther! Giving up is NOT an option!

*~*~*~*

"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre

From: Dana <dananolan@...>100-plus Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 10:27 AMSubject: Re: A New Week Upon Us . . .

Hi tehre well for surprises and good news I did loose 5.2 pounds this past week but it was the first week doing this right again so I hope I am on a trend to being a lot healthier from now on.

Dana

If you love fragrances please joinscents_r_us-subscribe www./group-scents_r_usIf you are wishing to loose weight and would like support along the way please joinblind weight watchersblind_weight_watchers-subscribe www./group/blind_weight_watchersMen and women are welcome on both groups