RemedySpot.com

In the fire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I read a quote on a fellow weight loss buddy's page:

"A clay pot sitting in the sun will always be a clay pot. It has to go through the white heat of the furnace to become porcelain." - Mildred Witte Stouven

Yes. I think I have been in the fire the past couple of weeks and I am going to be a beautiful porcelain when I come out on the other side.

Maybe another friend is right in saying "you are going through the five stages of grief" with your weight loss. I had never considered that, but she may be right and thus the struggle mentally this past week or two.

Today's weigh-in for the January-May summer challenge:

+1.0 since last Sunday

-21.8 in 2012

-46.2 overall

..... in 3 weeks, I have removed 6 inches of flab from various places on my body and with my 46 lbs removed, 7.0 off my BMI

SO I am happy with the inch loss and BMI change and not concerned at all with the blip on the scale this morning. 1.0 "gain" is more than likely a grain (or a few) of salt (aka sodium retention of some sort) ..... I had to shovel yesterday because we got 5-ish inches of wet sloppy snow and I was hungrier and had an extra snack of almonds. So, that is the excuse.

Excuses smuses. I don't have to justify it, eh? I'm still here and I'm ok

Yes.... I am going to be just fine.

in WA

310 /263.8 / 155?