Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On 3/5/2012 2:59 PM, Sapphyre wrote:

Very

nice weather, 82 Degrees right now.

We hit 46, but at least we don't have the snow got. 60

tomorrow when I hit the laundromat, so I might actually be able to

sit on the outside bench while waiting for the wash for a change.

>Going

to make me a toasted grilled chicken sandwich for

lunch. Prolly left over chicken for dinner.

Nice rice bowl with veggies and beans for lunch, garlicky tomato

soup for supper. We each had 2 bowls and I have leftovers for

tomorrow's lunch.

Nums.

I love me, do you love you???

Does Cookie Monster love cookies? LOL Noms are *always* good!

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

On 3/5/2012 6:38 PM, Sue in NJ wrote:

We hit 46, but at least we don't have the snow got. 60

tomorrow

Never mind. They pushed

our 60's back another day, but Thursday they're promising 68. Ah,

I won't hold my breath.

At least it's not snow! (Sorry, and and any others

still covered by that white glop)

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

remind me what state your in? I want to be there.

Excellent Day . . .

Very nice weather, 82 Degrees right now. Birds are singing, sky is blue, my garden is faring and I've been tending it today, and life is pretty darn good. I'm keeping to my program and not feeling a bit deprived. Going to make me a toasted grilled chicken sandwich for lunch. Prolly left over chicken for dinner. Nums. I love me, do you love you???

*~*~*~*

"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre

Guest guest

I have to admit we have been very fortunate this winter. I never got to zero but one night. alot of storms just missed us. Hoping for meltage this week.

Re: Excellent Day . . .

On 3/5/2012 6:38 PM, Sue in NJ wrote:

We hit 46, but at least we don't have the snow got. 60 tomorrow

Never mind. They pushed our 60's back another day, but Thursday they're promising 68. Ah, I won't hold my breath.

At least it's not snow! (Sorry, and and any others still covered by that white glop)

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

Southeast Texas. I'm an hour north of Houston :) *~*~*~*"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre*~*~*~*"If I look down the road and see how far I have to

go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre From: Jase4567 <Jase4567@...> 100-plus Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 6:01 AM Subject: Re: Excellent Day . . .

remind me what state your in? I want to be there.

Excellent Day . . .

Very nice weather, 82 Degrees right now. Birds are singing, sky is blue, my garden is faring and I've been tending it today, and life is pretty darn good. I'm keeping to my program and not feeling a bit deprived. Going to make me a toasted grilled chicken sandwich for lunch. Prolly left over chicken for dinner. Nums. I love me, do you love you???

*~*~*~*

"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre

Guest guest

At least it's not snow! (Sorry, and and any others

still covered by that white glop)

No snow here right now. It's been a rather mild winter, really... other than the 18-ish inches we got the week I was supposed to go there in January. Oh and then about 6 the day mom had surgery 2/29 (LOL) .... glad for a mild winter here, sorry to others with the glop!!