RemedySpot.com

Re: Shout Outs...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sue sorry I have not been on much. Depression, kids on vacation, and a snow storm.

(( HUGS )) !! Hang in there, things have to get better!! Is your doctor-type person helping with the depression??

Shout Outs...

Dacia glad your son is better.

glad Mom is getting help for the debredment. My Dad went threw this many months back. He was hospitalized for the first time in his life. Not bad for a 74 year old. Then he decided to have his knee replaced, and will soon have the other done once he can convince the dr of rehab at home. LOL

Sapphyre compliments do help. AND MAN did you see that fire. I gave up and went to bed a 11 am. What a weird race. I am glad you are ready to go and have everything in place.

Sue sorry I have not been on much. Depression, kids on vacation, and a snow storm.

Dragon a loss is a loss. Congrats...

Welcome all newbies.

NH

Guest guest

NO help on the depression. That is me diagnosing myself. I can feel it. Lots of house stuff needs to be addressed... making a list as I type.

Shout Outs...

Dacia glad your son is better.

glad Mom is getting help for the debredment. My Dad went threw this many months back. He was hospitalized for the first time in his life. Not bad for a 74 year old. Then he decided to have his knee replaced, and will soon have the other done once he can convince the dr of rehab at home. LOL

Sapphyre compliments do help. AND MAN did you see that fire. I gave up and went to bed a 11 am. What a weird race. I am glad you are ready to go and have everything in place.

Dragon a loss is a loss. Congrats...

Welcome all newbies.

NH

Guest guest

On 3/5/2012 6:28 AM, Jase4567 wrote:

NO help on the depression. That is me diagnosing

myself. I can feel it. Lots of house stuff needs to be

addressed... making a list as I type.

Doesn't your husband's health insurance cover mental health? Even

your family doc can help you if it doesn't. Depression can also be

tied into hypothyroid and vitamin deficiencies, too, so maybe it's

time to get a little check up and lab work. Be sure to insist on

B-12 and Vitamin D levels as well as complete chemistry and blood

counts, as a deficit in either of those could be adding to depressed

thoughts.

Then again, you do live in New Hampshire and it's still winter, so

SAD - Season Affective Disorder - could be playing a big role. Make

it a point to get out of the house for at least 15 to 20 minutes a

day, more on sunny days of you can. You'll be amazed at how much a

little fresh air and sunshine can do. Just be sure to keep those bad

ears of yours covered and protected form the wind.

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

Me personally I think it is because I have nothing nothing nothing outside this house and family that is just for ME. So trying to organize my day better. AND when I see something I say I should do that it goes down on to do list. I have to stay focused. I guess I am more unfocased than depressed.

Re: Shout Outs...

On 3/5/2012 6:28 AM, Jase4567 wrote:

NO help on the depression. That is me diagnosing myself. I can feel it. Lots of house stuff needs to be addressed... making a list as I type.

Doesn't your husband's health insurance cover mental health? Even your family doc can help you if it doesn't. Depression can also be tied into hypothyroid and vitamin deficiencies, too, so maybe it's time to get a little check up and lab work. Be sure to insist on B-12 and Vitamin D levels as well as complete chemistry and blood counts, as a deficit in either of those could be adding to depressed thoughts.

Then again, you do live in New Hampshire and it's still winter, so SAD - Season Affective Disorder - could be playing a big role. Make it a point to get out of the house for at least 15 to 20 minutes a day, more on sunny days of you can. You'll be amazed at how much a little fresh air and sunshine can do. Just be sure to keep those bad ears of yours covered and protected form the wind.

Sue in NJ