RemedySpot.com

UPdate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've gone from my fabulous low of 251 to 258. (sigh) I'm blaming bloat, salt, hormones. Fact is I'm sitting on my rear doing nothing. Well, I was now my garden is in gear and I'm out there daily messing with it. At least I'm perpendicular a couple of hours a day. Better than I have been. I'd wanted to start exercising on the porch but Mother must have gotten that telepathically because she now stays out there in her rocker most of the time. I'm going to hunt down my walking dvds and start doing them in the living room at least three days a week. It's getting hot outside now so I don't want to work out out there anyway.So no more excuses, cut the junk, and get back to it, that's my motto. Oh my new addiction? World Table Bruschetta Rounds. 50 calories per serving so good with Laughing Cow strawberry cream cheese on it. Mmmmm!How is everyone else faring? Getting sunny and warm where you are? How does your garden grow?Love you all! *~*~*~*"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre*~*~*~*"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre