RemedySpot.com

Alright . . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Alrighty. I weighed this morning (WI is usually Saturday) because I knew we were going to have a heavy dinner and I wanted to know if I'd lost any weight since last WI when I'd gained 2 pounds. I'd lost the 2+ pounds I'd gained and am back to my new low of 252.2. VERY happy so the only way to go now is down further. I don't worry about the heavy dinner I ate because I've been in constant motion today, lifting, walking, more lifting. I'm freaking exhausted and the day's not over yet. But things should slow down after tomorrow, our neighbor has organized a yard cleanup, this is something we are grumbling about because we wanted to do it ourselves a little at a time sifting through

things and throwing away what we don't want, storing what we do want, etc., but he's doing this out of the goodness of his heart so we kind of have to accept it. But what the heck, its exercise, right?

So on that note that's how my week is ending and the new one beginning, or the weekend beginning. I'm just hoping for a restful Sunday!

*~*~*~*

"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre

Congrats on the weight loss this week, Sapphy!

Alright . . .

Alrighty. I weighed this morning (WI is usually Saturday) because I knew we were going to have a heavy dinner and I wanted to know if I'd lost any weight since last WI when I'd gained 2 pounds. I'd lost the 2+ pounds I'd gained and am back to my new low of 252.2. VERY happy so the only way to go now is down further. I don't worry about the heavy dinner I ate because I've been in constant motion today, lifting, walking, more lifting. I'm freaking exhausted and the day's not over yet. But things should slow down after tomorrow, our neighbor has organized a yard cleanup, this is something we are grumbling about because we wanted to do it ourselves a little at a time sifting through

things and throwing away what we don't want, storing what we do want, etc., but he's doing this out of the goodness of his heart so we kind of have to accept it. But what the heck, its exercise, right?

So on that note that's how my week is ending and the new one beginning, or the weekend beginning. I'm just hoping for a restful Sunday!

*~*~*~*

"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre