RemedySpot.com

Sunday weigh-in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My official weigh-in day is Wednesday, but I have also been weighing in on Sundays because I belong to a January-May group for getting healthy, fit, lighter for summer....

Soooooooo drumroll please:

-3.8 this week

-14.2 since 1/1/12 whoop!

I've been a little crabby this weekend. I have the nigglings of a cold, which is headed out the door, but I was "supposed to" be in CA this weekend seeing hunny. We got upwards of 18 inches of snow at our house last week and that just shuts the city down while they do a full plow. Takes 4 days to do the full city plow, so they finally got to our street yesterday.

Mother Nature pulled her typical moodiness and it snowed like crazy for 36-48 hours, then warmed up and rained so it was pretty sloppy and slushy by the time the plows got to our street. Can you say exciting clearing that wet, heavy berm??

College-boy's campus closed on Thursday so they could plow the entire college campus without having to deal with cars, etc. Sure, they still had to deal with students walking, skiing, sledding around, but not the same if they had 25000 kids going from class to class every hour on the hour.

City schools here were closed on Friday so middle and youngest sons didn't have school.

I could have blasted my way to the airport in my new SUV (gosh, I LOVE that!!) but I have to keep my mother healthy: she's having her 2nd hip replacement surgery on Friday and I figured I need to keep her in the house as much as possible, not transporting my kids, etc because if she gets a cold, it will become either pneumonia or bronchitis and then she couldn't have her surgery.

-sigh-

So I told Jay to call India and cancel (with United Airlines 90+ percent of the time if you call customer service you are being outsourced to India) so he did.

Amazingly, I have stayed 100% OP through the weekend so far! Go me! I have added a few extra protein snacks due to the shoveling this past few days, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I hope you are all having a great weekend: stay warm, dry and safe!

in WA

310 / 271.4 /?

Yo go girl. You motivate me.

Sunday weigh-in

My official weigh-in day is Wednesday, but I have also been weighing in on Sundays because I belong to a January-May group for getting healthy, fit, lighter for summer....

Soooooooo drumroll please:

-3.8 this week

-14.2 since 1/1/12 whoop!

I've been a little crabby this weekend. I have the nigglings of a cold, which is headed out the door, but I was "supposed to" be in CA this weekend seeing hunny. We got upwards of 18 inches of snow at our house last week and that just shuts the city down while they do a full plow. Takes 4 days to do the full city plow, so they finally got to our street yesterday.

Mother Nature pulled her typical moodiness and it snowed like crazy for 36-48 hours, then warmed up and rained so it was pretty sloppy and slushy by the time the plows got to our street. Can you say exciting clearing that wet, heavy berm??

College-boy's campus closed on Thursday so they could plow the entire college campus without having to deal with cars, etc. Sure, they still had to deal with students walking, skiing, sledding around, but not the same if they had 25000 kids going from class to class every hour on the hour.

City schools here were closed on Friday so middle and youngest sons didn't have school.

I could have blasted my way to the airport in my new SUV (gosh, I LOVE that!!) but I have to keep my mother healthy: she's having her 2nd hip replacement surgery on Friday and I figured I need to keep her in the house as much as possible, not transporting my kids, etc because if she gets a cold, it will become either pneumonia or bronchitis and then she couldn't have her surgery.

-sigh-

So I told Jay to call India and cancel (with United Airlines 90+ percent of the time if you call customer service you are being outsourced to India) so he did.

Amazingly, I have stayed 100% OP through the weekend so far! Go me! I have added a few extra protein snacks due to the shoveling this past few days, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I hope you are all having a great weekend: stay warm, dry and safe!

in WA

310 / 271.4 /?