RemedySpot.com

Sunday (mid-week) weigh-in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's mid-week for me, because my official weigh in day has been on Wednesday, but whatever, huh (LOL)

-1.4 this week

-19.8 since 1/1/12

-44.2 since the highest weight

-6.7 points off my BMI

I'm struggling every day right now. Some mental crap going on that just wants to "make" me eat. I know nothing or nobody makes me do anything, it's the demons I am fighting in this battle. I don't miss certain things (sugary crap, breads, etc) but sometimes I just want them. I don't know why, other than some rebellion thing to prove I can have it if I want it or something.

Mom came home from the rehab facility on Tuesday. Her incision looked funky that day, so the "visiting nurse" (home health care folks) came Thursday and looked at it and cleaned it. I suggested at least asking the surgeon office about it before the weekend, so she made an appointment and the doctor-type person looked at it and said "yep, infected" so now I get to help her deal with an infected incision/wound. Called the on-call guy last night and he said to just leave it alone until her appointment Tuesday. I suggested having home health care come today to look at it because really, I am not a nurse or anything and I don't think any of it looks good.

Anyway. Sorry for the ramble, just throwing it out there to get it out of the head.

I hope you are all having an ok weekend and have a great new week.

“Don't do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upsetâ€. – Albert Einstein

in WA

310 / 265.8 / ?