RemedySpot.com

NSV! :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today I put on a denim jacket that was about 3-4 " from closing last fall and it

buttons--with about 1 " of ease!!! :)

And--I was so excited that I ran upstairs and tried on a bra I had purchased

last fall (wrong size, ordered online) that never fit because it wasn't big

enough around...and I can easily wear it on the smallest clasps! :)

And--I was then brave enough to try on some capri pants that were about 3 " from

closing at ALL a few weeks ago (also an online purchase) and they FIT! Not just

" if I stand here and suck in my gut and don't breathe all day I can wear these "

fit--they actually fit!

Oh my gosh, so beyond thrilled! After years of killing myself via exercise,

years of counting calories meticulously, fighting so very hard for every tiny

loss... well, I'm just so grateful that my issues were finally figured out and

that this is working. For the first time in years, I have hope :D

Thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Bonnie

Guest guest

Way to go!!On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Bonnie <brgk44@...> wrote:

Today I put on a denim jacket that was about 3-4 " from closing last fall and it buttons--with about 1 " of ease!!! :)

And--I was so excited that I ran upstairs and tried on a bra I had purchased last fall (wrong size, ordered online) that never fit because it wasn't big enough around...and I can easily wear it on the smallest clasps! :)

And--I was then brave enough to try on some capri pants that were about 3 " from closing at ALL a few weeks ago (also an online purchase) and they FIT! Not just " if I stand here and suck in my gut and don't breathe all day I can wear these " fit--they actually fit!

Oh my gosh, so beyond thrilled! After years of killing myself via exercise, years of counting calories meticulously, fighting so very hard for every tiny loss... well, I'm just so grateful that my issues were finally figured out and that this is working. For the first time in years, I have hope :D

Thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Bonnie

Guest guest

Wow super!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "jelayne tds.net" <jelayne@...>Sender: 100-plus Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:38:33 -0500<100-plus >Reply 100-plus Subject: Re: NSV! :) Way to go!!On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Bonnie <brgk44@...> wrote: Today I put on a denim jacket that was about 3-4 " from closing last fall and it buttons--with about 1 " of ease!!! :)And--I was so excited that I ran upstairs and tried on a bra I had purchased last fall (wrong size, ordered online) that never fit because it wasn't big enough around...and I can easily wear it on the smallest clasps! :)And--I was then brave enough to try on some capri pants that were about 3 " from closing at ALL a few weeks ago (also an online purchase) and they FIT! Not just " if I stand here and suck in my gut and don't breathe all day I can wear these " fit--they actually fit!Oh my gosh, so beyond thrilled! After years of killing myself via exercise, years of counting calories meticulously, fighting so very hard for every tiny loss... well, I'm just so grateful that my issues were finally figured out and that this is working. For the first time in years, I have hope :DThanks for listening! Cheers,Bonnie

Guest guest

Wooooohooooo Bonnie!! Love it!! Congrats!!

NSV! :)

Today I put on a denim jacket that was about 3-4" from closing last fall and it buttons--with about 1" of ease!!! :)

And--I was so excited that I ran upstairs and tried on a bra I had purchased last fall (wrong size, ordered online) that never fit because it wasn't big enough around...and I can easily wear it on the smallest clasps! :)

And--I was then brave enough to try on some capri pants that were about 3" from closing at ALL a few weeks ago (also an online purchase) and they FIT! Not just "if I stand here and suck in my gut and don't breathe all day I can wear these" fit--they actually fit!

Oh my gosh, so beyond thrilled! After years of killing myself via exercise, years of counting calories meticulously, fighting so very hard for every tiny loss... well, I'm just so grateful that my issues were finally figured out and that this is working. For the first time in years, I have hope :D

Thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Bonnie