RemedySpot.com

Sunday check-in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm in a couple of "challenge" groups, so we check in on Sundays...

I don't know what the Jan-May challenge group is called, it's basically to tow the line and be healthier for summer when Memorial Day weekend hits. I did not line up a specific goal other than to be comfortable for wearing my swimsuit in public on the cruise the first week of May.

Then, I am in an April challenge (no foolin around in April, LOL) and I set a goal to lose 10 lbs this month.

I

don't know why I join challenges where they want you to put a number goal "on paper" or out into the interwebs, you know.... but I did.

-1.0 since last Sunday

-2.6 in April (7.4 from goal with 2 wks to go)

-32.4 in 2012

That's

a 2.16 lb/wk average for 15 weeks of this year. I am happy. It's better than I was doing "on my own" or any other plan I have followed in

the recent past.

I've got 2 more "official" (Wednesday) weigh-ins before the cruise, then I'll do a pre-trip weigh-in to help me

to "be good" while away knowing I have a post-trip weigh-in to face up to. I do not plan to be 100% OP on that cruise, I know it already. There are some foods and treats that will be location specific (i.e. in Ensenada Mexico!) that I will have a little of and some things that are cruise specific, otherwise if it's not special, unique or once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I do not need to have it

I hope you are all having an ok weekend, the folks that are out in tornadoes path are safe, secure, etc.

..... and have a great OP new week

in WA

310 / 253.2 / 190

Guest guest

, I'm so impressed with your progress! :) Good for you!

I am drawn to challenges, but I have to be careful or I'll get discouraged if I

don't meet my goal (even if I get -><- this close!). It sounds like you're

doing really well and staying OP--keep it up! :)

Cheers,

Bonnie

>

> I'm in a couple of " challenge " groups, so we check in on Sundays...

>

> I don't know what the Jan-May challenge group is called, it's basically to tow

the line and be healthier for summer when Memorial Day weekend hits. I did not

line up a specific goal other than to be comfortable for wearing my swimsuit in

public on the cruise the first week of May.

>

> Then, I am in an April challenge (no foolin around in April, LOL) and I set a

goal to lose 10 lbs this month.

>

> I don't know why I join challenges where they want you to put a number goal

" on paper " or out into the interwebs, you know.... but I did.

>

> 253.2

> -1.0 since last Sunday

> -2.6 in April (7.4 from goal with 2 wks to go)

> -32.4 in 2012

>

> That's a 2.16 lb/wk average for 15 weeks of this year. I am happy. It's

better than I was doing " on my own " or any other plan I have followed in the

recent past.

>

> I've got 2 more " official " (Wednesday) weigh-ins before the cruise, then I'll

do a pre-trip weigh-in to help me to " be good " while away knowing I have a

post-trip weigh-in to face up to. I do not plan to be 100% OP on that cruise, I

know it already. There are some foods and treats that will be location specific

(i.e. in Ensenada Mexico!) that I will have a little of and some things that are

cruise specific, otherwise if it's not special, unique or once-in-a-lifetime

opportunity I do not need to have it

>

> I hope you are all having an ok weekend, the folks that are out in tornadoes

path are safe, secure, etc.

>

> .... and have a great OP new week

>

> in WA

> 310 / 253.2 / 190

>

Guest guest

Thanks Bonnie! I know what you mean about getting discouraged. It's like my brain hears challenge and I start sabotaging myself LOL!! Even if I do not make the 10 lbs, something is better than nothing, is my theory this time.

Re: Sunday check-in

, I'm so impressed with your progress! :) Good for you!

I am drawn to challenges, but I have to be careful or I'll get discouraged if I don't meet my goal (even if I get -><- this close!). It sounds like you're doing really well and staying OP--keep it up! :)

Cheers,

Bonnie

>

> I'm in a couple of "challenge" groups, so we check in on Sundays...

>

> I don't know what the Jan-May challenge group is called, it's basically to tow the line and be healthier for summer when Memorial Day weekend hits. I did not line up a specific goal other than to be comfortable for wearing my swimsuit in public on the cruise the first week of May.

>

> Then, I am in an April challenge (no foolin around in April, LOL) and I set a goal to lose 10 lbs this month.

>

> I don't know why I join challenges where they want you to put a number goal "on paper" or out into the interwebs, you know.... but I did.

>

> 253.2

> -1.0 since last Sunday

> -2.6 in April (7.4 from goal with 2 wks to go)

> -32.4 in 2012

>

> That's a 2.16 lb/wk average for 15 weeks of this year. I am happy. It's better than I was doing "on my own" or any other plan I have followed in the recent past.

>

> I've got 2 more "official" (Wednesday) weigh-ins before the cruise, then I'll do a pre-trip weigh-in to help me to "be good" while away knowing I have a post-trip weigh-in to face up to. I do not plan to be 100% OP on that cruise, I know it already. There are some foods and treats that will be location specific (i.e. in Ensenada Mexico!) that I will have a little of and some things that are cruise specific, otherwise if it's not special, unique or once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I do not need to have it

>

> I hope you are all having an ok weekend, the folks that are out in tornadoes path are safe, secure, etc.

>

> .... and have a great OP new week

>

> in WA

> 310 / 253.2 / 190

>