RemedySpot.com

STUPID . . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sometimes I feel like I am the stupidest individual on the planet. I can't get it though my fat head that cupcakes, fried fruit pies, sweet buns, and crap like that has a LOT of fat and a LOT of sugar and a LOT of calories but I bought a bunch of them anyway and ate them and now I'm up to 261.4.CONGRATULATIONS, IDIOT!!!!!!!! :::sigh::: I begin anew today, I need a clean slate. Ok I'm going to go try again to re-begin. I've been very active this morning and that's not going to stop anytime soon I've got a lot to do. I have decided against jumping out a window, mostly because we have a single floor home. So onward to the completion of house work and my scheduled workout. I'll keep ya posted, you know I will! *~*~*~*"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre*~*~*~*"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre