RemedySpot.com

Good Day . . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Excellent day today in spite of being FURIOUS with our cable provider. First good day since I refocused yesterday. I'm anxious for weighday, actually. Because I see no reason why I can't do this the rest of the week. The rest of the month. The rest of the year. The rest of my life. I'd sworn off fast food, I didn't want any more at least for the rest of this month, but today in the mail we got coupons for Burger King, a lot of them buy one get one free. I don't know I don't plan on using them but it's almost like christmas to Mother when we get those damned coupons. Because we can have two meals cheap, kinda

thing. Screw the fact I'm trying to lose weight and fast food is the biggest contributor to my obesity. Why c an't she see that? Yes I know I can tell her that but you don't realize how hard it is. Fortunately one of the coupons is for the tender grill chicken sandwich, that's something anyway. We'll see, I'm not beaten yet! Matter of fact, I won't be beaten. PERIOD. *~*~*~*"This is no longer about what I HOPE to accomplish. This is about what I MEAN to accomplish." - Sapphyre*~*~*~*"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre