RemedySpot.com

Week 14 weigh-in: I'm hungry!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-1.0 this week

-29.4 in 14 weeks

-55.2 overall

"They" say that if you're hungry, your body could be getting ready to release a bunch of weight. Not sure if I buy that, but it sounds good anyway.

Easter was nice: college-boy and his girlfriend came home for the weekend, so they spent the weekend going back and forth between families and they went to 3 Easter dinners LOL!! Reminds me of when I was either growing up and we'd go to both sets of grandparents or married and we'd go to each side's functions. Now they have 3 weeks left, finals and are out 5/4 for the summer.

DS17 got home Saturday from Tijuana, he had a great trip and 4 families are now owners of new homes... it's amazing to see the pictures and hear his stories in bits and pieces. At the end of the month, the entire group gets together for the morning at the church and gives a big presentation, so that will be nice.

Little over 3 weeks until cruise-time (pretty sure a wedding will not be happening LOL): you have to give 45 days notice for such things and 65 if you need assistance with licenses, etc. Sigh... that's ok, really!

The rest of April and then May will be busy with getting DS17 ready for graduation, prom, etc. OH and he has his driver's license driving test next week! WHOOP! He already took the written test 6 months ago when he got the learner's permit, so when he passes this, he will get his license. I'm thinking positively here.

I decided to move my goal weight higher, more in line with what my doctor and I discussed, so I am almost halfway to goal and will adjust/tweak as we get closer if I truly am going lower <grin>

in WA

310 / 254.8 / 190

Guest guest

Some good losses there! Well done you (and good that you saw the family)The Dragon http://tempewytch.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/http://tempewytch.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/--- On Thu, 12/4/12, ABrite@...

<ABrite@...> wrote:From: ABrite@... <ABrite@...>Subject: Week 14 weigh-in: I'm hungry!ABrite@...Date: Thursday, 12 April, 2012, 1:39

-1.0 this week

-29.4 in 14 weeks

-55.2 overall

"They" say that if you're hungry, your body could be getting ready to release a bunch of weight. Not sure if I buy that, but it sounds good anyway.

Easter was nice: college-boy and his girlfriend came home for the weekend, so they spent the weekend going back and forth between families and they went to 3 Easter dinners LOL!! Reminds me of when I was either growing up and we'd go to both sets of grandparents or married and we'd go to each side's functions. Now they have 3 weeks left, finals and are out 5/4 for the summer.

DS17 got home Saturday from Tijuana, he had a great trip and 4 families are now owners of new homes... it's amazing to see the pictures and hear his stories in bits and pieces. At the end of the month, the entire group gets together for the morning at the church and gives a big presentation, so that will be nice.

Little over 3 weeks until cruise-time (pretty sure a wedding will not be happening LOL): you have to give 45 days notice for such things and 65 if you need assistance with licenses, etc. Sigh... that's ok, really!

The rest of April and then May will be busy with getting DS17 ready for graduation, prom, etc. OH and he has his driver's license driving test next week! WHOOP! He already took the written test 6 months ago when he got the learner's permit, so when he passes this, he will get his license. I'm thinking positively here.

I decided to move my goal weight higher, more in line with what my doctor and I discussed, so I am almost halfway to goal and will adjust/tweak as we get closer if I truly am going lower <grin>

in WA

310 / 254.8 / 190