RemedySpot.com

Re: Medical Doctor Check In

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blast away my friend. Facing the scale I know scary but keep up the work. You will have a payoff. Dont forget just dont journal food but other stuff as well.

Medical Doctor Check In

Hello all,

I had see my medical doctor today and she always urges me on surgery or diet pills, which I forbid on doing. Since my last visit about 3 weeks ago. On thier digital scale..I lost 3 Lbs!!I am pleased and she wanted more..and I had told her am not using diet pills and am doing on my own, since I had lost weight in the past till I had a mental replasped. My blood test came out good, sugar is 99 and she told me its borderline diabtes..which I know and must loose the weight...My cholesterol is 177 and everything is good. I see her in Oct and she wants me to loose 15 Lbs when I go see her.

So,,I planned a 1000-1200 caloires menu for tomorrow and I know planning is the key.I can not eat with the rest of my family and I feel determined. I also will make time for myself at night to do an hour dancing..Calories in, calories out!! My doctor gave me the go to do low calorie,I have plenty of work to do..

I also will weigh on my home scale next week..I weigh twice..once a week with my home scale and every 3 months or so for my medical doctor.

I am ready to blast off this unwanted pounds!!

Have a great weekend all.

Liliann

Guest guest

Sounds like good news, Liliann... onward!!

Medical Doctor Check In

Hello all,

I had see my medical doctor today and she always urges me on surgery or diet pills, which I forbid on doing. Since my last visit about 3 weeks ago. On thier digital scale..I lost 3 Lbs!!I am pleased and she wanted more..and I had told her am not using diet pills and am doing on my own, since I had lost weight in the past till I had a mental replasped. My blood test came out good, sugar is 99 and she told me its borderline diabtes..which I know and must loose the weight...My cholesterol is 177 and everything is good. I see her in Oct and she wants me to loose 15 Lbs when I go see her.

So,,I planned a 1000-1200 caloires menu for tomorrow and I know planning is the key.I can not eat with the rest of my family and I feel determined. I also will make time for myself at night to do an hour dancing..Calories in, calories out!! My doctor gave me the go to do low calorie,I have plenty of work to do..

I also will weigh on my home scale next week..I weigh twice..once a week with my home scale and every 3 months or so for my medical doctor.

Have a great weekend

all.

Liliann

Guest guest

Thanks !! From: "ABrite@..." <ABrite@...> 100-plus Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 11:52 AM Subject: Re: Medical Doctor Check In

Sounds like good news, Liliann... onward!!

Medical Doctor Check In

Hello all,

Have a great weekend

all.

Liliann