Guest guest

Thanks Bonnie!!

Re: Stats Sunday

What amazing progress you've made! :)

I am so thrilled for you, !

Cheers,

Bonnie

>

> I took measurements this weekend because every once in awhile, you just have to, to see how things are going in that area.

>

> I've said this before and I will say this again: even if you did not take measurements when you started your quest for health, do it now. Then continue monthly from this point forward. There are going to be weeks that the scale is not friendly to you and you can spot check the measurements to see if things are going ok in other ways. It's not always about the number on the scale. Really.

>

> So, in 3 weeks, I have released 2.2 lbs and 3 inches, my BMI change is .3

>

> OVERALL, I have lost 57 lbs and 72.5 inches and taken 8.6 points off my BMI

>

> Sooooooo while I could say I have been a slacker this past 3 weeks and only lost 2.2 lbs (ave .73 per week) I *have* to look at the overall picture and say "well done, , well done!!"

>

> I've been lenient on some snaks, namely nuts, that can really wreak havoc with my day. It's easy to fudge on the 1/4 c serving size and eat an extra half serving outside of that, so I need to stay away from those as an approved snack. In fact, I need to just tell myself they're not approved at all, ya know??

>

> I've been drinking my water (8+ a day) but I feel thirsty a lot, so I don't know if it's "enough" so I am trying to increase to 10-12 a day. I have been tanning a little to get ready for the cruise so I don't fry the first day out and that could be part of why I am feeling more dehydrated, I don't know...

>

> In 2 weeks, I will be in CA with my hunny (I go on 5/5) and we'll be driving to Los Angeles to be there for our cruise that departs on 5/7. I need to be really, Really, REALLY "good" for 2 weeks because then I can give myself some "freedoms" on the cruise/trip. I'm not going to go overboard at the chocolate or bread tables on the ship, but the day we're in Mexico, if I want to have REAL Mexican food for a treat, I'm going to. That probably includes cheese, guac, sour cream, ETC ya know??!!

>

> So: be good for 2 weeks, have a relaxed week

> Don't be good for 2 weeks, keep the reigns tight for a week

>

> Make the right choice, !

>

> In another, off-topic thought: DS17 got his driver's license on Friday... yeahhhhhh baby!! This will bring me more freedoms (in addition to him LOL) because I won't have to play taxi to the kid. I'm over the sticker-shock of adding him to my auto insurance, oiyyyyyyy!! This has been the only time I have even joked about wishing I had daughters, was adding the two boys to the insurance and it was only a joke for a fleeting moment, I love them to pieces and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

>

> Now that I can slow down and not go 90 mph from 3:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. (if not later) maybe the scale will start being more friendly to me, I know stress, exhaustion, etc play a role in weight loss.

>

> in WA

> 310 / 253 / 190

>