RemedySpot.com

Scale..Exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have patience for other things, but with the scale...I need to check it daily to help me and motivated me more. I decided to get back on my daily weigh ins, but only in the mornings..once a day!! I weighed myself this morning before breakfast and gained back that 26 Lbs..Each morning will weigh in..I am home daily and need to check my home scale, to keep me going.I also going to do my best on exercising more. I can walk an hour and a half..but need to push myself. I had read an article on huffinton post online about a guy walked and swimming and lost about 200 Lbs!! without no diets or pills,etc..So, this got me going on doing about 2 hours and 30 min of exercise. I am a stay at home caregiver and need to push myself tougher on my fitness quest. I do plenty of walking of doing errands, since I don't own a car...so my walking during the day is covered plus I climb stairs alot. I have 16 flight of stairs in my hallway and doing that as well. At night, will do dancing for an hour,,which will be my Me time. I find it difficult on my ongoing weight efforts ,when I care for my aging mom and a disabled sister..My weight goes up and down. Due of water weight...plus hormones..ugh!!I want to loose weight badly now...Besides health reasons... also want a better wardrobe and flat shoes. I am wearing mens sneakers and sweatpants and this morning when I went food shopping, seen

cheaper reg clothes and shoes!! My dream size to be a medium..and get off on the plus sizes!! I had enough!!Fitness is my passion...than dieting per say..which my diet past background, that diets don't work...I eat around 3000 calories, but need to move my body more and do stomach crunches as well. I don't watch tv and doing my best to downsized my comp time for more moving my body!!I weigh now at 436 and starting on having mild chest pains..Its scary and my obesity is causing me so my of lifetime grief. Thank you for letting me vent.. I hope everyone is having a moving movements weekend!!Liliann