RemedySpot.com

Calling 'it' for April

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do not anticipate much change overnight (LOL) so am calling April a done month weight-loss-wise.

254.4, this is like a 1.4 gain this week, but that's ok, really... I could be wrong in some of my off the top of my head math, but this is what I am thinking it looks like right now:

-1.4 in April (yes, I know, not even a .5 lb per week loss)

-31.2 overall in 2012 (17 weeks, average loss per week 1.83 lbs)

-55.6 overall

I think the reason I have struggled mentally so much in April is because I put a # on the goal (to lose xx lbs in April) and history shows I just struggle, fight it and self-sabotage when I put a number on a time frame, ya know??

I ordered Zumba something or other exercise DVD set (like 6-8 DVDs you rotate between) and there are 2-3 music CDs you can upload for walking, etc that should be here this next week. I need to study up on how exactly to add exercise in to the Medifast program, so I do not start burning muscle vs fat.

Otherwise, after the vacation trip next week, May will be spent getting my head back to where it needs to be mentally to continue.

I know something is working because clothing I could not fit into in March, I can wear now in April and they're getting almost too big LOL!! Won't be wearing them long.

So, 2012's recap:

January: -16.0 lbs

February: -5.6 lbs

March: -5.8 lbs

April: -1.4 lbs (unless it changes overnight, which *is* possible LOL)

DS17's prom last night was great, they had a blast, here is a picture of the couple:

It was the Blue & White Bash and he said he was one of maybe 3-4 guys wearing a white tux LOL - said the rest were in black! But she loved her corsage bracelet, they went to a snazzy hotel restaurant for dinner and then the dance. I think I commented on FB that this is the first prom in 3 years that they have been able to have their photos outdoors (been rainy, etc the other times) and they had to scramble last minute to get the photographer an indoor venue.

I hope you are all working through your programs too, have a great OP new week!

in WA

310 / 254.4 / 190