new here,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello everyone.

i am ruth, i weigh 279 pounds, stand 5ft 2in. 32 years old. this year is my

year to get healthy once agian.

my meal plan is easy for tomorow, oatmeal with apple slices for breakfast with

a cup of coffie.

lunch leftover veggie beef soup, and water, (no crackers or bread)

dinner homemade tacos,

i have some walk away the weight videos, i plan on doing both the one mile and

the two mile tomrow but not at the same time, ill do one, then clean and play

with my toddler, then to the two. i hope next time i post it will be with less

weight.

Welcome Ruth... Maybe throw a snack between lunch and dinner if you get the munchies. A Yogurt, almonds, or piece of fruit. DONT forget water, portions, and movement are key.

new here,

hello everyone. i am ruth, i weigh 279 pounds, stand 5ft 2in. 32 years old. this year is my year to get healthy once agian. my meal plan is easy for tomorow, oatmeal with apple slices for breakfast with a cup of coffie. lunch leftover veggie beef soup, and water, (no crackers or bread)

dinner homemade tacos, i have some walk away the weight videos, i plan on doing both the one mile and the two mile tomrow but not at the same time, ill do one, then clean and play with my toddler, then to the two. i hope next time i post it will be with less weight. ------------------------------------

Hi Ruth,

Welcome to the group: I am , 44 single mom of 3 boys (15, 17 and 19) am around 268 lbs this week.

Menu sounds good. I just ordered 's new program, I think it includes hand pulleys or stretchy things for your legs to work your arms and legs (maybe both LOL, cannot remember the details right now)

new here,

hello everyone.

i am ruth, i weigh 279 pounds, stand 5ft 2in. 32 years old. this year is my year to get healthy once agian.

my meal plan is easy for tomorow, oatmeal with apple slices for breakfast with a cup of coffie.

lunch leftover veggie beef soup, and water, (no crackers or bread)

dinner homemade tacos,

i have some walk away the weight videos, i plan on doing both the one mile and the two mile tomrow but not at the same time, ill do one, then clean and play with my toddler, then to the two. i hope next time i post it will be with less weight.