RemedySpot.com

NO foolin around in April challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok. The gauntlet has been thrown down. I'm going to commit to being 100% OP during the month of April.

I

have 5 weeks until cruise time. Yes indeed, 5 weeks from today, hunny and I will be going from his house to Los Angeles (we'll stay the night

in a hotel) and then Monday 5/7 our cruise departs... WHOOP!!

I'm

so excited I can't stand it! Hunny and I have "known" each other for 12 years and have been "dating" for 8 of those. His birthday will happen while we're on the cruise. I need to get my tush busy looking for a birthday/anniversary gift for him.

Did I tell you I asked him if we can get married on the cruise? He didn't say no, but he didn't say yes.

So things are in his court, so to speak. I don't know that it would be

international at all per se, like actually in Mexico, more on the ship with the notary, JP, whatever. Ship Captain does not perform marriages,

we already discerned that LOL!! So it would depend on how generic of a

'ceremony' we want, which we could always re-do it in another venue, right. But wow, if that happened, life would quickly change LOL!! DS17

graduates Memorial Day weekend and has been accepted to college. DS15 lives with his father / DS19 is already in his own little college world,

so this could happen now vs waiting 2 more years!

I do not take this lightly, we have discussed it, it's been the plan that when my kids

are all out of high school and I can move there I will and he's told me

when I can commit to an actual time frame for that, we'll get engaged and then married.

So. I know this is not a crash diet. It's never been about an event for me, I keep saying if I stay OP I could be at goal for x, y or z but it hasn't happened because this is about so much more than the number on the scale or a dress size for an event.

I

am an addict with dis-ordered eating and I have to work through this head-stuff to be able to get what's going on inside my head and heart in

regards to eating "fixed" or it won't matter how quickly I get to goal, it will not last, it will come back.

But. I can have a mini challenge to stay OP for the month (ok, 5 weeks) remaining before the cruise.

I

want to be able to shop with the local street vendors when we spend our

day in Mexico. I want to be able to lie by the pool(s) on the ship and

not be embarrassed to take my cover-up off and be in my swimsuit on the

deck. I want to go on at least one adventure, either at the Catalina Islands (off California) or in Mexico (think snorkeling, zip lining, horseback riding... something!)

So, there ya have it. April challenge accepted. Onward and downward!!

in WA

310 / 255.8 / 155? (really is amazing to think I am 100 lbs from goal)